• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Official AF Minecraft Server

Digital Controller

The Real Bass Creator
Sep 5, 2012
Hey guys/gals!

I posted a couple months back regarding a Server for AF and I know some people suggested I make it public, well it's happening!

I was finally urged by some fellow Guides to turn it into a server where all AF members can join in, not just Staff :)

So I have decided to whitelist the server and allow anyone who wants to join to PM me their username or post it here and I can add you to the list.

Mind you will get added to the list faster with a PM than posting it on here.

The server will gain in size after people have joined and I do accept donations as this server isnt free! So feel free to PM me if you are interested in donating :D

Hope you all enjoy yourselves on this server and make sure to follow the rules of minecraft, be nice, and lastly have fun! :)

Administrators:

(Forum Name/Minecraft Name)

Digital Controller - linkinparkz0

Xyro - Xtiro

Moderators:

Still looking! :D

RULES:

Simple enough, one and done. If I get a report about you breaking some kind of typical Minecraft rule...griefing, stealing, using cuss words, etc... and we have reasonable proof you will be permanently banned.

Admins are in Red and Moderators are in Blue. You can report anything to either party.

The Green group is for donators, again if you wish to donate PM me :)

Alright, so I am looking to trade for some ender pearls and/or ender eyes. If you could drop them off at the spawn house (or just catch me while I'm on) and put a sign saying who put them there I will repay with something that is needed but not super valuable (no diamonds sorry.) If you have request just put it on the sign. I need about 8-10 more in order to activate the end portal. Then I will schedule a time that we can all slay the dragon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones