• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Official "I got mine" thread.

Mine stayed at that status for around 48 hours... I was one of he original pre orders tho.

You have to really stay on Radio Shack if you want your order. I must of called them 10+ times by the end of it. I've got mine now though.

My status changed so many times it wasn't funny. I had preordered all the way back on the 22nd.

It's insane how some of these phones made it to stores when they hadn't even filled the preorders....

Upvote 0
How long was it from RS site before it changed from Item(s) located in stock to actually shipped out?

Today at 7:30 am my status changed from pending order to items located in stock when can i expect that status to change? later this evening? It said that at 7:30 am and it is now allready 4:30 PM and status is unchanged. Just curious how much longer before it is shipped out.

I ordered on the 31st, and it shipped today. When I checked the status this morning (before I got the shipping confirmation via email) the status still said "item located in stock" as it did when I ordered it. It never changed from that. Or if it did, I wasn't there to catch it. ;)

Upvote 0
From what I read I thought it was gonna have 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage space and microSD support (with an 8 GB card preinstalled)

Yes all very true.. However after sense and all the other goodies The Carriers wanted on this handset I have it was 1 Gig of internal storage which is GIANT over the OV I have.. Just move most to SD card and My memory is at like 900mb free space right now with tons of apps on board.. AWESOME lol
so it is all I need.. 092rs.png

Attachments

• 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I GOT MINE!!! :D :D :D

I picked it up from my local Radio Shack in Hammond, IN. (via my online order) this afternoon around 2pm (ct). I did the online activation with the phone number porting option. I just got off the phone with Virgin Mobile, as they talked to Boost to get my account info in order for me to keep my current number. By 9:30p (ct) or so, the transfer should be complete!!! :)

Upvote 0
Hands down the best phone I've ever owned. Superior build quality meets top of the line specs and not to mention the fact...she's a bit of a looker lol

I put the transparent screen app on it and it handles it like a champ.. Got that app to save those shins and take photos.. This handset is a beast and just keeps delivering smiles.. Having 4G at $35 a month totally rules with this handset.. And it is a good looking unit in a OG way just like me lol..

Upvote 0
Mine is also sprint branded. I for one am happy, i dont like VMs label :p But the phone is awesome, just dissapointed I cannot find 4g anywhere at all... I at least wanted to test it. And as for the 3g pictures/videos... eh... gives me a headache to look at.

Beats the triumph by miles. Haven't tried the GPS yet, but im pretty sure it works, unlike the triumph, hah.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones