• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The ?Official? "My Galaxy SII (S2) absolutely SUCKS because ...." thread.

Well I guess Mitsubishi didn't get the memo because my TV is less than 5 years old. That's what I get for not buying name brand I guess...And on another note I just bought a brand new 27" computer monitor and was absolutely shocked to find it didn't have an HDMI port either, so I'm still stuck with DVI.

And thanks for the link, the cheapest one I could find myself was $100
I'm really surprised a Mistu of less than 5 years doesn't have HDMI unless it is under 42". I had a 8 year old Sony 4:3 tube set with HDMI. Wasn't completely compatible with newer versions but it was there. Mitsu is a top brand.

As for your monitor, that isn't surprising. Many don't have HDMI. I have a Dell 27" U2711 that does but that was like $1200 when it was new 2 years ago. HDMI isn't really strong in the mid & lower priced monitors yet but I did see some no-name Chinese brand that my sister paid like $250 that had HDMI that she uses on her iFruit box.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones