1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root The Official One-Click Rooting Solution for Droid Thread!!! :D :D LATEST: V2.0.4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RDKamikaze, Sep 15, 2010.

1. RDKamikaze

RDKamikaze Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 3, 2010
    Unknown
    You'll be able to tell you're rooted if you have an app icon with a skull and crossbones in your drawer. :)

I'm not familiar with the netflix app but if it's like any normal app you could download it from the marketplace I would assume? I'm going to be reading up on the netflix app myeslf to see if it's at all different for any reason. Until then, someone correct me if I'm wrong please, thanks!

Advertisement

2. Bondad

Bondad Newbie
    None

Aug 5, 2010
    I'm running a stock D1 that I've had for a year and am now interested in rooting and running GPA15. Will this one click rooting solution work on FRG83G? I have read where FRG83D works but no references on here for FRG83G.

Thanks for helping this noob!

3. RDKamikaze

RDKamikaze Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 3, 2010
    Unknown
    I have not tried this on anything past FRG22D myself so I'm not entirely sure. However, I have a thunderbolt now so I may or may not continue to support this app for the D1, sorry guys.

I do enjoy programming though, so there might be something in the works for a newer version of this or even another phone. First I have to get all the dust settled and be prepared for my next semester of college! :)

4. wildcarrotts

wildcarrotts Lurker
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    thanks sooo much!!!! this was the best!!!!! if i had a credit card i would totally donate! the super one click didnt work for me, but this worked perfectly! thanks sosososo much! :)

5. magentawave

magentawave Well-Known Member
    None

What is the latest on your "one click" root solution? Is it still working and what does it do now? Just asking because I'm going to be getting a different Android phone soon and will need to root it and the "one click" thing sounds good since I'm not a techie type.

Thanks

6. skilaufen

skilaufen Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 24, 2010
    Something
    Somewhere
    This method was for the OG Droid by Motorola that is running Froyo 2.2. If you get a new phone it will be running either 2.3 or 4.0 so using this would not be advisable or recommended.

When you get your new phone checkout the "All Thing Root" section for your particular phone and you should be able to find a rooting method that would work along with the instructions for it.

7. magentawave

magentawave Well-Known Member
    None

Okay thank you.