• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The quick launch tray at the bottom

How do you change out what apps are on that bottom tray? I looked all over the manual and couldn't find it.

This is from memory because I'm no longer using TouchWiz:

Open your applications, press menu -> change the display to customizable grid. Then when you press menu again, you should have the option to "edit" the icons. From there, you can select to change the tray icons (except for the fourth icon).

Reactions: grphx
Upvote 0
When someone finds that page can u scan it on a scanner and post it up here. Thanks team players!!!!

I hope you are talking about the dock in the default TW Launcher that came pre-loaded with the phone. If so, here are the steps:

1. From the dock, select Applications
2. Once you are inside the app drawer, press the menu key (the first key on the botom of your phone)
3. It will pop-up a sub-menu, Edit & View Type
4. Choose Customizable grid if your phone's setting is either Alphabetical grid or list
5. Hit Menu again to bring up the sub-menu, choose Edit
6. Now, you will see all apps inside the app drawer and three out of four apps on the drawer getting highlighted or selected
7. You can choose whatever app you want from the drawer and pull it to the dock.
Remember, you cannot remove the fourth app (Home/Applications).

Hope this helps

Reactions: grphx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones