• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The REAL and OFFICIAL "OMG I got Cupcake!!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Log Collector Gave me this:

I just got the notification:

I/SystemUpdateInstallDialog( 56): OTA update available: /cache/signed-kila_eu-CRB43-from-CRB17.1638e1b4.zip
I/SystemUpdateInstallDialog( 56): Next OTA prompt in 1799 sec
I/ActivityManager( 56): Displayed activity com.google.android.systemupdater/.SystemUpdateInstallDialog: 1254 ms

Upvote 0
Not to be a debbie downer or something but I called tmo and asked when the rollout will start or if it started already. They told me that the roll out was supposed to have started May 28th but due to problems they are now saying the first week of june. I think it's kinda BS though cuz of what the "Official" forum said that it would have started the end of this week.

Upvote 0
Lethal, can you please install "log collector" from the market then post the log here?

I said my camera is really shitty! And I have sent the logs to myself, do you want me to post all the lines or something? I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I DO HAVE THE H VERSION NOT UK. I might go buy a better camera like right now, before I do this log collecting task.

Upvote 0
I said my camera is really shitty! And I have sent the logs to myself, do you want me to post all the lines or something? I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I DO HAVE THE H VERSION NOT UK. I might go buy a better camera like right now, before I do this log collecting task.

I wouldn't worry about getting a new camera now, I'd just post everything in the email into the forum, your looking for a url with android.clients.google.com/updates/and_some_stuff.

Upvote 0

We believe you, we just want to see if the URL everyone is waiting for is in your log. Please just post the whole thing in here (preferably as .txt attachment to avoid it being truncated. it is very long!)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones