1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

The Settlers HD

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by NativeJim, Jul 27, 2013.

1. NativeJim

NativeJim Newbie

So Ive been trying to figure out this game I downloaded: "The Settlers HD".
    The game description on; link deleted ;
    Says the game needs to be downloaded separate then the cache and the cache needs to be placed, once downloaded, in: "Sdcard>Gameloft>Game>GloftSTHP".

Once I download the game and the cache separate. I extract the cache to the desired folder And when I open the game, I get a screen that says: "Your memory needs 'xx MB' to download the new files. But the reason I downloaded the cache was so I wouldn't have to download the extra files.

Has anyone else have problems with The Settlers HD? And having to download the extra files is not supposed to pop-up after unzipping the Cache folder(650MB).

I tried playing the game normally before finding out I had to download them separate and it went all correct and then once the game started, All I seen was a blank white texture.

I been trying so hard to play this game since its rumored, to be the next best game to Age of Empires for Android. I did not buy the game, but am Downloading it free from the website. & the website is safe.

Please help Im so desperate to play!!!

Advertisement

2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

So here's the thing. The game costs $4.99. So you are admitting you are pirating the game. If you check our site rules, you will see anything piracy related is forbidden.

The only advice I can give you is if you want to play the game so bad, support the dev and buy the game.

I'm locking this now.

IOWA, palmtree5, Brian706 and 2 others like this.