1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

The SEXY Galaxy S7 Case list!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 1080p, Feb 20, 2016.

1. twikoff

twikoff Lurker

doese the neo hybrid offer any protection to the screen.. other than just the bumpers?

Advertisement

2. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

nope

3. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

Here are the cases I ordered.

1) Galaxy S7 Case, VRS Design [Triple Mixx][Shine Gold] - [Clear Back][Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Slim Fit] - For Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930 Devices http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Case-D...60590&sr=1-16&keywords=samsung+galaxy+s7+case

2) Galaxy S7 Case, [Armorbox] i-Blason built in [Screen Protector] [Full body] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction / Bumper Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 2016 Release http://www.amazon.com/Armorbox-i-Bl...60882&sr=1-25&keywords=samsung+galaxy+s7+case

4. Rebel1860

Rebel1860 Newbie

I'm very careful with my phone but I have dropped it a few times. Luckily I had a case with screen protector on, so no damage. I had to cover it up too, but at $700 that is a lot of money to chance to breaking. I use a holster/case & mine has fallen from the holster about 3 feet onto concrete. Sure insurance will cover damage after $100 to 200 deductible. So why risk it? I see phones, especially belonging to women with shattered screens, no protection. I don't know how some many phones get shattered, unless it's because the carry the phone in their hip pockets & sit on them & break. Many women I work with carry phones in rear/hip pocket. So that is my guess as to the broken screens.
    right now I'm trying decide between a holster/case with built in screen protection or a clear back case with a tempered glass screen protector for my S7 when I get it. I have a glass protector on my tablet & it is great, fewer finger prints, works well. That's my 2 cents.

5. Snakeyeskm

You chauvinist pig, you!:rolleyes::)

6. Rich_NY

Rich_NY Well-Known Member

Got this case...love it, very minimal, I'm careful with my phone. ZERO added bulk, works with Tylt Vu wireless charger.....not sure how much drop protection it provides. Screenshot_20160306-173904.png

7. Riche101

Riche101 Android Enthusiast

Poor phone no case or anything . Probably just dumped in that packed bag.

Attached Files:

8. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

Does the Spigen Neo Hybrid have a lip that comes up higher than the screen to protect it if it falls?

Picked up my S7 today but not using it until a case and tempered glass screen protector arrive

9. Snakeyeskm

Yup. On the top and bottom only.

Yesevil likes this.
  10. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

Cheers mate

11. Snakeyeskm

It's interesting, but the Spigen neo-hybrid for the Galaxy S7 edge is still very attractive, but not as crisp looking as the same version for the Galaxy S6 edge. The outer band is cut differently (not the holes) and not as "tech" looking as the version for the S6 edge

12. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

Here are some pictures of my VRS Design [Triple Mixx][Shine Gold] - [Clear Back]. I've always used Otter Box cases and I must say that this case looks great, feels good in the hand and does protect my phone. It even look good on it too. 2016-03-15_20.40.38[1].jpg 2016-03-15_20.41.25[1].jpg 2016-03-15_20.40.38[1].jpg 2016-03-15_20.41.25[1].jpg 2016-03-15_20.40.38[1].jpg 2016-03-15_20.41.25[1].jpg

KupKrazy likes this.
  13. recDNA

recDNA Android Enthusiast

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews