• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

Getting back to Shakira for a minute....

While it may not be my style of music, either, I can damn well bet that many (including myself) will easily stare raptly at the video screen when her videos come on....

She's right up there with Olivia Wilde - I'll always watch them two.

Oh, and they both look *really* good on my ASUS Transformer Infinity 64GB model. :D

Upvote 0
Hi all, black e here!
I'm getting some green back from uncle Sam and want to buy my first &, long overdue, android tablet! Yay.
I want a 10" screen and hd display, preferably with sd card storage but that's not a deal breaker.
I should just buy the nexus 10 and be done with it right?

The nexus 10 is Wi-Fi only right?
I'm on att with an hTC one x.
It would be nice to have mobile data connectivity.
What are some other 10" non carrier branded tabs with hd display that support or are compatible with att data network.
I have been googling a lot tablets that have ics and looking at a lot of them but can't seem to find any other options.
Maybe of you know right off hand.
TIA!

I love my nexus 10 but I have wifi everywhere I go. School, home, etc....

Upvote 0
Getting back to Shakira for a minute....

While it may not be my style of music, either, I can damn well bet that many (including myself) will easily stare raptly at the video screen when her videos come on....

She's right up there with Olivia Wilde - I'll always watch them two.

Oh, and they both look *really* good on my ASUS Transformer Infinity 64GB model. :D

I now what you mean. ;)

Upvote 0
Storm Pics.

This from about 9:00 AM yesterday morning when the flakes started to fly.
Blizzard%202013%20-%209AM.jpg

This is at 4:00 PM Yesterday, 7 hours into the storm.
Blizzard%202013-4PM.jpg

This is what I woke up to this morning about 24 hours after it began with a few hours of snowfall left.
Blizzard%202013-24%20Hours%20Later.jpg

Reactions: D-U-R-X
Upvote 0
John, like this one? :D

That one will definitely do lol.

But there is more - she's an amazing artist *and* writer. She's part lebanese and part .. Colombian and fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish...

Yep dread like that one. No one realises how good her music is till they watch one of her videos ;)

She's always been edgy, but she's also smart, beautiful, and a very talented and gifted writer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones