• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

Just had an early dinner and watched some rugby.

Looking into rooting a galaxy s know. I think i now what to do.

I am planning to root my third Streak. May do so in a few weeks. Got a Note but not planning on rooting until after getting all its current features and quirks down. Then can feel knowledgeable enough to offer suggestions, etc after experience with befor & after "look & feel"

We're looking at "phase 1" of our turkey-food chain starting Monday. Warmed up leftovers. Followed by Turkey sandwiches after that......and so on until its Turkey Smoothies, about 2 months before Thanksgiving again.

Upvote 0
Okayy cough * Types while confused and creeped out* cough

Maybe we must be androdians from two totally different "galaxies".

The post commented on planning to root a device (cough*) in response to your post about planning to root a device. In the last post, the comment on leftovers (cough*) was in response to you food reference in the same root-plan post..

Now, I can overlook that. But if you are creeped out over my Avatar, then, those are "fight'n words"! Because that means you are practically talking about "my mamma"
picsay-1353875217.jpg

(they say we are 'spittn images) :l

Reactions: Lordvincent 90
Upvote 0
It was in reference to this post i was confused thats all.

Awwwwwe!...now I really feel bad (....no, not MJ style....) for my rebuttal response. I wasnt upset, as you can see by the "mom & dad" pic, just making light of the conversation-posts (while also confused), but your latest post certainly cleared it up.

Re Chicken Feet Comments:
In addition to my wonderful and (cough*) BEUTIFUL family photo, I can see how the first opening sentence can confuse anyone if you're not originally from or currently live in Texas, U.S.A. I opened the comment in a dialect known around these "neck of the woods" as "Texas Twang" (aka: "Texican"). Sorry about that, mate! The rest of the post basically a follow-up on a "chicken feet" discussion.

Now, if my family's (cough*) "Glamour Shot" creeped you out, then....them are (cough*) "fight'n words. Because you would be (cough*) "talking about my mamma"...ok just kidding again.

We Androids, are an extraordinarily large and proud family, and we KNOW we look (cough*) good. :rolleyes:
FAMILY CREST Inscription Translate:"The Androids...We Dont Die, We Multiply"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones