• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

1384985779732.jpg
Promised you a pic.
Promised you a miracle.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
i sure wish chrome would let you save tabs before closing

Hey Wynd. You can pin the tab to resume where you've left off. You have to right click on it and choose "Pin tab".

After closing the browser and reopening it, the pinned tab will reappear.

EDIT: You can also right click on one tab, choose "Bookmark all tabs..." and save those bookmarks in a new folder in the Bookmark Manager.

Upvote 0
It was uncatchable. No penalty. I love how the fans think they would have scored had a penalty been called. They have a 33% efficiency on the 1 yard line. Which goes down against the number one defense

You can't say it was uncatchable with Gronk being faceguarded and restricted from getting back to the ball. It was a bad call. I have NO love for the Pats and I hope my Broncos destroy them on Sunday, but it was a bad call. Or lack thereof.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones