• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

Reactions: wyndslash
Upvote 0
I dropped my N7 the other day. Panicked for a long time as it wouldn't boot. I pulled the cover off and fixed the thingy holding the buttons to the back. Still nothing. I pulled the cover off again and lo and behold, it hit on the corner hard enough to unplug the battery. I don't know how it could hit this hard without shattering the screen. Straight up on the corner, perpendicular to the ceramic tile floor. Slid the cable back in place, good to go.

Upvote 0
I dropped my N7 the other day. Panicked for a long time as it wouldn't boot. I pulled the cover off and fixed the thingy holding the buttons to the back. Still nothing. I pulled the cover off again and lo and behold, it hit on the corner hard enough to unplug the battery. I don't know how it could hit this hard without shattering the screen. Straight up on the corner, perpendicular to the ceramic tile floor. Slid the cable back in place, good to go.

Looks like you got lucky. Hopefully you never drop it again. I know I'll panic if I drop my nexus seen as I'm keeping it naked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones