• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

yeah, but americans feel strongly about it.

Yes, yes we do.

I don't its right though that anyone can pretty much get a gun.

Based on the media reports, it's the frikken' wild west here. But, before this thread has to be moved to the vast wasteland of politics and current affairs, let's talk about something more interesting ... like ME! ;)

EDIT: Ninja'd by everybody :p It still doesn't mean we can't talk about my favorite subject. :D

Upvote 0
All good, Liamo. :)
Always refreshing to see different points from around the world. Hope your afternoon is going well. Waiting for the lady to finally wake up. :rolleyes:
May go see a movie this afternoon. Saw the Oscar nominations and thought there's a couple movies we should see soon. :D

Did you see Les Mis over the holidays? It came out here on Friday... going with a couple of friends on Wednesday evening :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Did you see Les Mis over the holidays? It came out here on Friday... going with a couple of friends on Wednesday evening :)

Saw it Christmas day. Funny story. We "assumed" the town of Hickory, NC (where we both met and lived in, including her folks) wouldn't be "sophisticated" enough to want and see the movie. Well, we decided (as a group of 5) to pre-purchase tickets through Fandango. Turned out we had to pick them up at the box office the night of. To my surprise there were a ton of people out to see movies and a small group of girls in front of us were told the movie we were to see was sold out! :eek:
Needless to say, it was a full theater with quite a few folks bawling (myself including :eek:). Have to say, it was great!
But, while I enjoyed it, I think Django Unchained was better. Still need to see Lincoln.

Upvote 0
Yeah... noticed just after I'd posted, the conversation had already moved on (while I was typing my post).

Cheers ;)
No problem! Hope all is good with you.

All good, Liamo. :)
Always refreshing to see different points from around the world. Hope your afternoon is going well. Waiting for the lady to finally wake up. :rolleyes:
May go see a movie this afternoon. Saw the Oscar nominations and thought there's a couple movies we should see soon. :D
Been looking for a good movie to go see in the near future care to suggest a few. I missed the oscars, I usually watch that for the very reason of looking for good movies

Yes, yes we do.

Based on the media reports, it's the frikken' wild west here. But, before this thread has to be moved to the vast wasteland of politics and current affairs, let's talk about something more interesting ... like ME! ;)

EDIT: Ninja'd by everybody :p It still doesn't mean we can't talk about my favorite subject. :D
On the subject of you. Doont party to hard in mexico. Ah go ahead :party:

ok durx :) it was just a passing comment :)

but hey, we got more posts all of a sudden :D

hip, hip, hooray!

and dread, maybe you should wake her up ;)
Ye its about time this threads been dead for the past while probably due to the new year but with just me you and dread it was getting lonely. :p

BTW, Liam, I got the new Dara DVD (Craic Dealer) for Christmas... just been watching it with the wife... really funny!! :D
Yep its a good one. I watched that recently with my wife as well. HE has me in stitches every time.
Might go see that soon now to check if its out yet. :rolleyes:

that was a lot of posts to reply to i need a drink.

Upvote 0
Saw it Christmas day. Funny story. We "assumed" the town of Hickory, NC (where we both met and lived in, including her folks) wouldn't be "sophisticated" enough to want and see the movie. Well, we decided (as a group of 5) to pre-purchase tickets through Fandango. Turned out we had to pick them up at the box office the night of. To my surprise there were a ton of people out to see movies and a small group of girls in front of us were told the movie we were to see was sold out! :eek:
Needless to say, it was a full theater with quite a few folks bawling (myself including :eek:). Have to say, it was great!
But, while I enjoyed it, I think Django Unchained was better. Still need to see Lincoln.

Lincoln looks real good. Dont no what django unchained is. Whats it about?

Upvote 0
Well, have you seen any other Quentin Tarantino movies?
They're rather iconic in style. Basically, the movie comes down to the slave times (to as over simplify as possible). Won't go into too much detail. It's VERY bloody and has LOTS of testy language. But, if you like Tarantino's style (a la Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds etc) you might like it.
Here's the trailer. It's very over the top.

Upvote 0
Well, have you seen any other Quentin Tarantino movies?
They're rather iconic in style. Basically, the movie comes down to the slave times (to as over simplify as possible). Won't go into too much detail. It's VERY bloody and has LOTS of testy language. But, if you like Tarantino's style (a la Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds etc) you might like it.
Here's the trailer. It's very over the top.

Looksa good. And ye tarantinos style is great. I love his other movies

Upvote 0
bored-baby.jpg

Nuff said

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones