• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Android Addict

Android Enthusiast
Jul 29, 2013
In a house
We make android themes and other types of modifications that are Android related. We would like to be a universal team and not just work on one phone. If you have an idea or would like us to make something for your phone then feel free to create a thread in the "Requests" sub-forum and we will look it over and see what we could do.

If you would like to be involved with our team then you can send me a PM with some of your work linked in it and I will get back to you as soon as I can. We are currently looking for people that will have enough free time to work on projects with our team. We hope to hear from some interested people :) Also if you don't really have much experience but are devoted to learning then you might be considered, just send me a PM ;)

Team members:

Android Addict
jlede
Keithman2567
OrKo
MrGlowy

Devices we have worked on:

LG Spirit 4G

Devices we are planning on working on:

Nexus 7 (Maybe)
LG Optimus F3
& Others

What the colors are:

Red= Theme Developer/Mods/Main Developer
Dark Orange= Theme Developer/Mods
Black= Tester
Green= Theme Developer in training :D

Thanks, AA & The Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones