• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The Thank You thread....

flyinjoe13

Android Enthusiast
May 18, 2010
While i'm too scared to try doing all these custom ROMs and stuff, I do think it's great that there are guys taking the time to improve what the Ally can do and how well it can do it.

So to anyone who has developed or helped develop anything root related for the Ally, who has taken the time to put all things root related in a nice organized fashion in a sticky thread or on a website, tested various root related things (like ROM's) for the developers or simply answered a root related question for someone, I think I speak for everyone in saying thank you. You may not always be told, but your help is greatly appreciated by many people...

Reactions: ccsoccer03
I mostly just troll the forums, but I'll say thanks as well. I've followed the on goings for quite some time, and tried all the new stuff that was developed as soon as it was put out for the public.

Again, thanks Trident, Drellisdee, and everyone else that contributed to even making the Ally community what it is!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones