• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Top Best Android Games May 2018

What do you think?

• I like the list

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • It is alright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Techaddiction

Feb 24, 2018
Hi,

I game on my android phone so much and I even do streams sometimes. These were the games that stood out to me for may 2018. These games will be released to the playstore in May. However, you can find them now as APK's

Here is the link to the collection:

Enjoy

Last edited:
That's your channel obviously? Did you accidentally put additional music over the video or was that intentional? This coupled with the actual music/sound for the games you're showing running in the background makes the video messy and confusing to the point of almost being unwatchable. One or the other would work better.

Please don't think I'm trying to be rude, I'm just want to offer some friendly advice (and I've watched A LOT of youtube videos :p).

Upvote 0
That's your channel obviously? Did you accidentally put additional music over the video or was that intentional? This coupled with the actual music/sound for the games you're showing running in the background makes the video messy and confusing to the point of almost being unwatchable. One or the other would work better.

Please don't think I'm trying to be rude, I'm just want to offer some friendly advice (and I've watched A LOT of youtube videos :p).

Thank you for the advice the video will be masked with youtube music. The next video for June will be done better and will show the game audio.

Upvote 0
The sound certainly is a problem, you've got both the game audio and your own music playing at the same time. In fact it's so bad I had to turn the sound off to watch your video. You need to have one or the other, and I would definitely prefer to hear just the game audio. Also it sounds like you're using a copyrighted song(I'm Sorry Ms Jackson -Outkast) over your initial titles, which may get you a copyright strike if you're not careful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The sound certainly is a problem, you've got both the game audio and your own music playing at the same time. In fact it's so bad I had to turn the sound off to watch your video. You need to have one or the other, and I would definitely prefer to hear just the game audio. Also it sounds like you're using a copyrighted song over your initial titles, which could get you a copyright strike if you're not careful.

Thanks yes I am trying to cover the music with free YouTube music but there is an on going dispute which is annoying.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Thanks yes I am trying to cover the music with free YouTube music but there is an on going dispute which is annoying.

There are other sources of copyright free and creative commons music you could use for your initial titles, but I think once the game videos themselves start, your own music needs to stop there. I do like to hear the game audio clearly. But you absolutely should not use any commercial copyrighted music at all, that could you get a YT copyright strike, and the video taken down, YT account suspended. etc.

Also I think you should add your own comments, thoughts and opinions on the games you're showing, either as voice over or as captions, which may encourage more interest in your videos, with likes, comments and subscriptions.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones