• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.:[]~ The Triumphant Thread ~[]:.

MRCMidnight

Android Enthusiast
Nov 23, 2011
Oakland, CA
Hello and welcome to the firstly created thread for the Virgin Mobile's Highest Prepaid Phone (at the moment) the Motorola Triumph. Here we can take a long break from phone discussions and have a general discussion, as well as a place to chill. Forum rules still apply and I do welcome other users here at Android Forums.

If you have a discussion about our phone or our service, please do go to our respective boards at Virgin Mobile - Android Forums and Motorola Triumph - Android Forums.

Oh and also, this is my first Thread, do introduce yourself at the front door and everything else goes from here. I'll begin first. My name is Marco but most people here call me MRCMidnight or MRC for short. How about yourself?

Reactions: jv75
LMFAO! :D Are you trying to make a funny joke? lol. AF probably has the most clutter out of all the forums because it's not as strict... Just like all this lol. Anyways I said I would stop...
I meant the clutter at Android Central with phones and accessories at prices we do not consider sale prices, more likely retail. I know they go away once we login. All those ads makes me say why clutter and download these images, especially on the phone. The clutter on Android Forums is most organized I seen, each one separated by category :)

Upvote 0
I meant the clutter at Android Central with phones and accessories at prices we do not consider sale prices, more likely retail. I know they go away once we login. All those ads makes me say why clutter and download these images, especially on the phone. The clutter on Android Forums is most organized I seen, each one separated by category :)

Ahh lol. Yea the way they have categories is organized... But the off topic stuff in threads at least on XDA would probably get you banned unlike here.

My weekend was pretty boring... No work though so that was a plus. I have work today though :/

Upvote 0
LMAO you would

Oh.... Hi im a Rom Developer that specializes with making roms for the motorola triumph i have however recently had an interest in developing for the optimus slider :)

Hello person I have never met before lol. And of course I would! :D

Forum Games here is loose and wild (I like). Elsewhere I understand forum rules but man, some peeople are trying to entertain. How would I know, I do not troll.

I don't troll either... Why would I do that... Um... well... maybe I have... lol And the forum rules here in some sense are so loose and others stricter. Like XDA you make a thread that already exists everyone eats you alive... Literally :eek:

Upvote 0
LMAO you would

Oh.... Hi im a Rom Developer that specializes with making roms for the motorola triumph i have however recently had an interest in developing for the optimus slider :)
Welcome to the board of triumphant throne I call home. Take off your socks and have a Pepsi at the small fridge at the corner (I really do have a small fridge at my room).

How was everyone's weekend? Marc, did you saw my video on Mobster's Bravia Engine on YT?

Upvote 0
Welcome to the board of triumphant throne I call home. Take off your socks and have a Pepsi at the small fridge at the corner (I really do have a small fridge at my room).

How was everyone's weekend? Marc, did you saw my video on Mobster's Bravia Engine on YT?

Yea and looks as crappy as ever lol. Actually it looks like 480 upscaled although I didn't see any lag in the camera even with the quick turns which is amazing...

Upvote 0
I don't troll either... Why would I do that... Um... well... maybe I have... lol And the forum rules here in some sense are so loose and others stricter. Like XDA you make a thread that already exists everyone eats you alive... Literally :eek:
Oh crap, I better come prepared like a presentation at my college and that's terrible coming unprepared. Somehow I did great that one time but I got lucky :)

Upvote 0
well it was funny when you guys trolled on that headphones forum :D

my weekend was full of Rom making....

I will never forget that. Beats Tours for me! Does Hatsune Miku endorse beats?

I don't know what you guys are talking about :rolleyes:... lol. And beats suck. Skullcandy are way better :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones