1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

The UK MOD Spying on my phone

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Deleted User, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I've have no idea why the UK MOD was spying on my s20 but they were my server this morning. That's their IP that will probably have to get changed now. Have at em...

Attached Files:

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

And do you know what on your phone was making this connection?

It's unlikely they'll change that address in particular, since the entire range 25.0.0.0 - 25.255.255.255 seems to be allocated to the MoD (a long time ago, looking at the status).

Davdi, Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

yeah how do you know who or what was "spying" on you?

just remember the more info you give us the better we can help.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I'm not sure what the deal is I'm in western Canada there in the UK there's no way my phone just spontaneously picked up a connection my cell phone company doesn't see how it could happen the guy I talked to on the phone tells me it's normal I just have to wait for this IP provider whoever reported the abuse to get back to me
    The IP is 25.38.71.6 I've been pinging it and trace routing it and I can tell who ever is is doesn't like it I'm by the amount of IPS that come back at me

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I use port droid. Ping that IP and see the response you get on your net work

7. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

But what app or process on your phone was connected to this address? That's the question.

8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I honestly don't know. How ever I belive the individual name it those screen shots is a friend of my ex's dad. I don't think the queens services care about me.