• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Ultimate Battle!

Goku vs Ryu
Ryu can defeat Goku .He just has to wait for the time when goku is eating or is engaged in an hour long staring contest :D .jk . If Ryu cant even pierce Goku's skin then he is weaker than Roronoa Zoro :p .Weak indeed .

Spiderman vs Batman

Spiderman .Meh .Spider sense and true three dimensional combat . He is a skilled fighter and his strength rivals super man . Batman is a detective and relies on information .Same stuff with spiderman . You can see he changes his web fluid combination to match combatants . You cant corner spiderman since he fights can fight in three dimensions .
About Batman's utility belt weapons and stuff .Spidey spent a lifetime fighting Hob/Green Goblins so those are nothing new .
Intellect .Batman is more smarter than spidey but thats a comparison . Spiderman is no dumb guy and is quite intelligent himself .

Frisco VS. Early Mon
They fought on a remote island for 7 days without any outcome ....

Average Ninjas vs Samurai
Samurai . They are more disciplined . But still the terms are too vague . Samurai vs Ninjas of say Uchiha or Senju clan(Narutoverse ) and Ninjas will prevail !!.

Itachi vs Ryu
VS wanted the best Naruto Ninja vs Ryu .Here it goes .Itachi .
Ryu wont last a second or a year depending on the depth of Tsukoyomi :p :D

Upvote 0
Goku vs Ryu
just remember goku is an alien (considered the strongest in existence) he wont be defeated by any other character easily, as when he is defeated, he comes back stronger (since his saiyan blood makes his body stronger when he is pushed to the limit and when on the brink of death) so he is true ryu is out classed :(

spidey vs batman
as i said before which spidey? regular spidey is out matched by batman. Spidey does not take his battles seriously (who wants to argue that one?) the bat is hell bent on getting the job done, and doesnt stop until it is done.
black suit spidey vs batman? spidey will demolish him, as the alien symbiote ehances spidey's already increased abilities to an even further level, making batman, outclassed.

average ninjas vs samurai
out in the open samurai, in public ninja, however it will always depend on the situation.

itachi vs ryu
as said before ryu is superior to itachi
itachi wouldnt survive if ryu decides to use all of his abilities.

i have read on some of itachi's powers.... impressive, but not impressive enough to "outclass" ryu maybe karan should read up on the abilities known by ryu :)

besides naruto is a joke of an anime series IMO ^_^

Upvote 0
Frisco VS. Early Mon?:p;):D

Disclaimer: This is meant in no way to infer any animosity between these two sterling characters, quite the contrary they are an awesome team who lead us by example and deserve the utmost respect. Given a contest of Guide/Mod skills this would be so evenly matched that it could actually border on the ridiculous wasting soooooo much time neither would ever be able to accomplish anything. Now if it did come to a battle of physical skills and prowess I wouldn't want to give the odds on that one, after all there might be some hip breaking in there! J/K Early and Frisco...no really, please put that dow... SMACK

R.I.P. SamuraiBigEd:D

< checking out the edit >

:D

Upvote 0
spidey vs batman
as i said before which spidey? regular spidey is out matched by batman. Spidey does not take his battles seriously (who wants to argue that one?) the bat is hell bent on getting the job done, and doesnt stop until it is done.
black suit spidey vs batman? spidey will demolish him, as the alien symbiote ehances spidey's already increased abilities to an even further level, making batman, outclassed.

Spidey will probably tie up Batman and leave a spidey tracer .Batman will do the same and both will just revolve in circles all night long trying to figure out each other's identities . :)

itachi vs ryu
as said before ryu is superior to itachi
itachi wouldnt survive if ryu decides to use all of his abilities.

i have read on some of itachi's powers.... impressive, but not impressive enough to "outclass" ryu maybe karan should read up on the abilities known by ryu :)

besides naruto is a joke of an anime series IMO ^_^

Itachi and Ryu have similar ninpou .Ryu uses fire ,wind ,earth ,lightning and telekinesis , Shadow clones , substitution ,jinkukan and so on .
Itachi uses water ,fire ,black fire ,shadow clones ,substitution and so .
Itachi is is currently undead so nothing can stop him except sealing tech .

Ryu will use Dragon Sword I presume ,Itachi will just run around till he unleashes Susanoo's Totsuka Sword ,if Ryu manages to escape Tsukoyomi .

Ryu can stop time .Itachi can botch the perception of time .

Considering Itachi took down two immortals ,I doubt Ryu can stop him in time .

Upvote 0
ryu took on 7 greater fiend lords who were immortal(with the true dragon sword)

ryu himself is a hybrid
fiend/human

which in our terms translates to
demon/human

i know nothing about itachi other than what i have sort of read about his abilities.

if you read about ryu you would know that his mind is part fiend nearly prevents him from being subjected to any mind influencing abilities (but it can happen if the other is powerful enough)

it could be a stalemate between the two, and since itachi is currently undead... that would make him an enemy to ryu, if he were alive, it would be safe to acknowledge that he would ultimate team up with itachi... giving my knowledge on ryu, and very limited knowledge of itachi. Ryu has been killed once, but since he is part fiend part human, he absorbed the spirit of the falcon, and is now incapable of experiencing true death

unless of course his is blown to smithereens, or decapitated, but to be able to decapitate ryu would be quite useless.

the battle between the 2 would be epic.

Upvote 0
Goku vs RyuFrisco VS. Early Mon
They pretended to fight on a remote island for 7 days but really hung out sipping frosty adult beverages served by topless native women without any outcome ....

FIFY

Average Ninjas vs Samurai
Samurai . They are more disciplined . But still the terms are too vague . Samurai vs Ninjas of say Uchiha or Senju clan(Narutoverse ) and Ninjas will prevail !!.

Another good point, goes both ways. Opposite ends of the spectrum, Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu (the one I train in) would be difficult to beat by anybody, Shinbukan Kuroda would be difficult to not beat by anybody (including some children)![/QUOTE]

Reactions: Frisco
Upvote 0
i will admit that the story's of the ninja arent what movies make them out to be at all, though the real history of the ninja is not entirely accurate, wikipedia states it is back in the 15th century of japan, however some books (cant remember the name) have state that the ninja have been around much longer than that, though not in japan, but in tibet, and even Jerusalem, if its true, im not sure. but regardless we perceive ninjas as the best fighters in the world because of video games, and movies, and its actually not at all true.

and as i said before ninja vs samurai, all depends on the location. even though samurai are expert swordsman, would win sword vs sword, but you can never count on a ninja fighting fair... but regardless, the place, and time of day, will play a major role in this part.

Upvote 0
Spiderman vs Batman

Spiderman .Meh .Spider sense and true three dimensional combat . He is a skilled fighter and his strength rivals super man . Batman is a detective and relies on information .Same stuff with spiderman . You can see he changes his web fluid combination to match combatants . You cant corner spiderman since he fights can fight in three dimensions .
About Batman's utility belt weapons and stuff .Spidey spent a lifetime fighting Hob/Green Goblins so those are nothing new .
Intellect .Batman is more smarter than spidey but thats a comparison . Spiderman is no dumb guy and is quite intelligent himself .

there is no way.. spidy is up to handle superman's strength.. not even a small fraction!

i dont even count the black spidy.. that was not really him.

normal spidy's powers/skills would pose a big problem for batty.

batty's belt has a small finite supply of help.

Reactions: VoidedSaint
Upvote 0
Just for the record, it really doesn't matter one way or the other. Ninjas, Samurais, Navy Seals, nerdy high school kids bitten by radioactive spiders ... you all will be assimilated. We will add your distinctiveness to our own.

droidborg706.png

Upvote 0
there is no way.. spidy is up to handle superman's strength.. not even a small fraction!

i dont even count the black spidy.. that was not really him.

normal spidy's powers/skills would pose a big problem for batty.

batty's belt has a small finite supply of help.

Considering the two DC/Marvel crossovers ,Spiderman was toe to toe with Superman (Although I think Kryptonite or red sun was involved )and He beat SuperBoy ,I think Spidey is pretty strong .

Spiderman has a Black Costume which he uses only when things go insane or out of hands (Yes The Venom Suit is a backup :) ) (Hunters and Spiders arc )

Also the Location is very important .

If the Fight is in Gotham ,Batman has a very distinct advantage since ,there are numerous safehouses Wayne owns .A game of Cat and Mouse will follow .

In New York City Spiderman has an advantage .

Upvote 0
yeah i was thinking when karan said spidey's strength rivals superman... yeah not even on a small factor, spidey only has 1 thing that he can use against superman, and that is his spidey sense.

however i wonder if venom or carnage could pose a threat for superman, they are aliens, and superman is only weak to kryptonite, and magic, though i wonder would he be weak to alien teeth? and claws?

i would love to see Goku vs Superman

who do you have in this?

i go for Goku SSJ4 = ownage

Reactions: SamuraiBigEd
Upvote 0
Considering the two DC/Marvel crossovers ,Spiderman was toe to toe with Superman (Although I think Kryptonite or red sun was involved )and He beat SuperBoy ,I think Spidey is pretty strong .

Spiderman has a Black Costume which he uses only when things go insane or out of hands (Yes The Venom Suit is a backup :) ) (Hunters and Spiders arc )

spiderman does not have a black costume, unless he knitted it, the symbiote is his costume, and it seperated from him a long time ago to merge with eddie brock, then it went to mac gargan, and now some new guy that i dont know of.

so no he does not use that suit when things go insane, or out of hand, as its an alien costume that is being used by someone else. if any of you remember, spidey has officially died once! and sense a spider can shed its skin once in a lifetime, that is what he did, and he was reborn, spidey has always surpressed his powers, and with the rebirth he became stronger, and more agile, and relied on the abilities of the spider. however he is still no match for superman.

yes spiderman did beat superboy

but if you remember he didnt beat him in a brawl, he outwitted superboy, and made him make foolish choices, which led to superboy being tangled in spideys webs. thus the loss to spiderman.
superboy was a joke of a hero IMHO

Upvote 0
*skips all of the DB posts*

I would definitely say that is a tough one, Ninja were quite often disgraced Samurai or Ronin who could not find a master in the beginning then spun off in their own direction later. I lean towards the Samurai, they are the undisputed sword masters generally but it would depend heavily on the individual combatants and the weapons/skills involved.

All masters would be awesome to watch, bring a chair and refreshments you'll be there a while!

Ninja can kill you when you aren't expect it. As Samurai, you fight with honour to the death. Ninjas don't have that need of self control and discipline. They will not follow the rules and and will do anything to win. A samurai will not attack their opponent if their back is to them...but for a ninja, that's an opportune time to kill. Also, ninjas have some wicked toys and plays with poison ;) So if you have a skilled Ninja and a skilled Samurai, I would put my $$$ on the Ninja.

Spiderman vs Batman

About Batman's utility belt weapons and stuff .Spidey spent a lifetime fighting Hob/Green Goblins so those are nothing new.
+1

I'm a Spidey girl (the 90s Spidey is my favourite), so that's where my $$$ goes.

Reactions: dan330
Upvote 0
*skips all of the DB posts*

Ninja can kill you when you aren't expect it. As Samurai, you fight with honour to the death. Ninjas don't have that need of self control and discipline. They will not follow the rules and and will do anything to win. A samurai will not attack their opponent if their back is to them...but for a ninja, that's an opportune time to kill. Also, ninjas have some wicked toys and plays with poison ;) So if you have a skilled Ninja and a skilled Samurai, I would put my $$$ on the Ninja.

As VS said here http://androidforums.com/3889625-post32.html there are many myths and misconceptions, actually regarding both. The Samurai weren't necessarily the face-to-face honorable warriors you think, they had no compunction in combat as to how they killed. Yes, in a challenge rules of a duel would take precedent but if the opponent turned their back for a second that is a prime target, as I have often said spinning around whether for a kick or a sword move is just showmanship and stupidity.

Also, despite what Hollywierd would have us believe the Samurai actually embraced the gun when it arrived, unfortunately it was a little to late for the Battle at Gempei. The best way to look at it is Samurai were the original SpecOps, the better schools trained in all weapons because it is hard to defend against what you don't know how to use. Conversely the Ninja were the original BlackOps, stealth and covert, trained to use weapons that were good for close quarters and assassination.

Upvote 0
@VS
his brother/clone left a black costume for spidey I think (I cant remember clearly ) . It was the arc when spidey was pitted against every enemy and then all the spider family (arachna , Madame Web,some spider lady ) were against Kraven Family . It was quite nice arc .

The symbiotes Venom,Carnage and Toxin are very powerful . But they arent very Loyal .Chances are the symbiote will attach to Superman .Black Superman.

Spiderman is quite smart :D .he will keep red sun radiations and/or kryptonite if he were to fight Superman .

I admit Batman is formidable .But Nolan is better director :D . (And spiderman 3 was crap ) .

Comic wise,Spiderman cant be intimated easily in any battles .That takes off Batman''s half strength . Projectile attacks can be avoided with spider sense . Peak Human strength vs Spider Strength is not fair a match .

In the end comparison between ,Human(However powerful ) and Super-Human is just not fair .

Upvote 0
OK this is just plain silly!

Dr. Who vs. Dr. Phil!

After all, Dr. Phil could bore him to death...of course he would just regenerate then...

Ugh, Dr. Phil is horrible, can we agree to call him Dr. Fail?

Lol, anyway unless he were trying to destroy the earth/universe or were consorting with aliens trying to do that, The Doctor would leave him to his silliness.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones