1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

THE ULTRA CAMERA FIX AND MORE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by notableuser, May 21, 2020.

1. notableuser

notableuser Well-Known Member

ocnbrze likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Well-Known Member

The update arrived on my phone earlier today. I have an unlocked UK exynos Galaxy S20 Ultra and the camera is now at version 10.0.03.10

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

but does it fix the issues with the camera???

4. notableuser

notableuser Well-Known Member

SURE DID. JUNE DID.100 PCT

5. Hmm .. It's really weird that such high end devices have such problems. I really don't understand why to overpay for the brand, when the functionality in more budget smartphones is not worse at all. For example, I use a Xiaomi smartphone with a 48 megapixel camera. I agree that the standard application that comes with a smartphone is a complete slag, but thanks to third-party applications like Google cameras, this problem can be easily solved. For example, recently on the site https://lensespro.org I found an article on how to properly photograph at night. I tried this method on my camera and the result amazed me very much. I decided to try a similar method on my smartphone and google camera allowed me to do it. As unreal as it may sound, the night sky can be perfectly photographed and it will look really cool.

#6 GordonCornish546kW, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra release date was February 14th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.9" inch screen, 108MP camera, 8/16GB RAM, Exynos 990 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

February 14th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews