• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

Now, I only did a good ol' ctrl+F browser based search through the pages of this thread (too lazy to read three pages right now), and I didn't find an explanation to this.
But...
What's with the premium members? Nothing was mentioned about that in the original post.

Check the first post, I updated it.

Upvote 0
I don't think open season has been declared on premium/normal members, as I'm not sure if everyone spends time in The Lounge.

I think OTD has turned one or two who, foolishly perhaps, seemed to want to be undead. If she gets a whiff that you wouldn't be averse to her biting you, you'd better just keep a look out, as you could end up having a bad reaction to sunlight :)

EDIT - looks like OTD beat me to it with a quicker answer! :)

Reactions: OfTheDamned
Upvote 0
That's gonna hurt tomorrow {ouch}
Wait where's my dog:thinking::(

She got him too! :vamp:
images

Upvote 0
There I was, just minding my own business then I felt a presence just behind me... by the time I turned to see if anyone was there, it was too late... OTD was already gone and I was falling to the floor, hand clamped to my sore neck.

In fairness, OTD was gentle... I'm still here, even if the mirror doesn't seem to show it!

Any pointers for the newest recruit?!?! :vamp:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones