• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The wait. . . The wait is killing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Galaxy S4 and Note 3 are made from high quality polycarbonate plastic. Yes it comes in quality grades and no it's not cheap. That's a myth propagated by Apple and the pro-Apple press.

In fact the hypocrisy is that no reviewer has said Apple is using cheap plastic on the iPhone 5C, and it's made from the same material as these two Galaxies. I know plastics very well, sadly Apples so influential they have everyone convinced Aluminum is the holy grail. When in reality it dents, scratches, and transfers 100% of the shock of impact upon dropping which assures a broken display.

Upvote 0
There are rumblings Verizon is shipping 10/4 (tomorrow).

None of the fibers of my being believe it, but just thought I would throw it out there.

I'm paying with a gift card so I can't check to see if I've been charged yet or not.

But if anyone has, please let us know.

I'll drain my battery dead personally tomorrow checking my account beginning at 430am... fingers crossed for us Verizon folks..

Upvote 0
Tiger Direct has the 2014 32GB note 10.1 in stock.

I had pre-ordered from Best Buy but they are just as bad as Verizon.

I ordered the tablet for overnight delivery. So tomorrow I will at least have ONE of my toys while Verizon continues to piddle all over themselves.

Yippee!!

Upvote 0
Tiger Direct has the 2014 32GB note 10.1 in stock.

I had pre-ordered from Best Buy but they are just as bad as Verizon.

I ordered the tablet for overnight delivery. So tomorrow I will at least have ONE of my toys while Verizon continues to piddle all over themselves.

Yippee!!

It's in stock at TigerDirect? I just checked and also chatted with a rep and they said it's still in preorder status. They said the release date is October 10th.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones