• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Wife's Enlighten

saptech

Android Expert
Dec 9, 2011
Third Stone from the Sun
The Wife have had this phone about a week and since Saturday, it's been turning itself off on its own, randomly. We've called Verizon and they couldn't solve it and we tried everything we could find on trying to fix it.

VZ is going to send her another one and hopefully it won't have the problem.

Has anyone else been having this issue?

Thnx.

Thanks for the reply. She did get another phone.

The phone have a 2gb sim card. Now we would like to know do information such as Contacts, Pictures, MP3s automactically save to the sim card?
Also how can we transfer the data to the new sim card or can she use the old sim in the new phone?
How can we view what's on the sim card using the phone?

Thnx.

Upvote 0
Well, the wife still having issues with this phone. Maybe rooting it might help, but I'm not into rooting yet. Anywho, she is having issues with the phone turning itself off or screen going black while using it. Battery drains very fast, we tried changing settings etc.

So she contacted Amazon Wireless, where we bought the phone, and they are going to let her switch to a completely different phone. She's going with the one I have, the Stratosphere. She like using a physical keyboard and I wanted her to get something without physical kb and let me have it and she take mine. She didn't go for that. :thinking:

Just a thought about this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones