• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root <<Theme>> *2.2OTA* Clear Rosie v2 - MetaMorph

ACD168

Android Expert
Apr 30, 2010
This is not a big update but is different, and with 2.2 I felt the other thread was getting messy with all the 2.1 stuff.

This is basically the same with the addition of one image file.
cap201008291607.jpg
- Normal View

cap201008291608.jpg
- push button view

I think this makes it easier to see the Rosie Launcher and works good.

For now I only have the one stock green color.

Feel free to make requests.

this was tested to work fine on the stock 2.2 RUU.
this does NOT require a deodexed ROM.

does however require S-OFF and MetaMorph.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock Green v2

Pink v2

Blue v2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v3 - w/ stock screen indicator
cap201008301014.jpg

Stock green v3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went and got permission from mb02 to be able to port his shaded status bar into a metamorph. I take no credit for this,, all I did was port this to be a meta morph theme and that is it. original thread

use with metamorph. may need to apply a few times. that is normal. Also check in your framework-res folder to see if you have drawable-hdpi or drawable hdpi-v4, this comes included with hdpi, but sometimes people have the -v4 and if that's so just edit the file to have the -v4.

cap201008301052.jpg

shaded bar download

Reactions: Therev29
Crap, I know why it is giving the error, I'll fix the link in a minute, I forgot to rename something, sorry guys.

@TPR, I'll get crackin on the pink and post it up tonight or tmw!, in reference to the pink from my other thread do you want it like that, brighters darker, just lemme know.

Upvote 0
Didn't think it would, but i couldn't get it to work with Sky Raider RC3. I'm thinking because of the expresso theme. Or maybe i missed something, it was late last night when i tried.

Looks awesome though!!

thanks!, yea I think it must be because of his espresso, sorry!!

For some reason when I tried it it disabled my widgets. ALL of them.

Sorry about this man, never heard this happening before, what ROM??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones