1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [THEME] 5UBZ3R0 port for N861 [WIP]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by APOPHiS420, Aug 1, 2013.

1. APOPHiS420

APOPHiS420 Android Enthusiast

Hey guys! Well I am working on my very first theme and it happens to of course be for our sequent phones. This is still a WIP and as such I am only posting pics for now of the progress I have made thus far. As this is only a WIP things will change and be adjusted as I continue to work on this port. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this preview I am sorry that I do not have more to show but it is coming and I hope you guys enjoy it ;)

Credits to:
    johnblundon - The original author over at XDA who created this theme and has given me permission to port it to our phones.
    SuperR - for his help and support in the creation process

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well that's it! this is my first time trying to do anything like this so go easy on me lol.

Advertisement

boricuakiller likes this.
  2. south956

south956 Newbie

Damn this is the exact same theme I have running on my cm10.1 kindle fire HD. Is the setup thru cwm gonna be the same or is it just a apk file then go to theme chooser and select?

3. APOPHiS420

Yeah I have this on my Samsung tab 2 7.0 via the theme chooser on Cm 10.1 This is going to be flashable via CWM.

south956 likes this.
  4. RicanFlow37

RicanFlow37 Member

this looks nice

5. D34DBre4kr

D34DBre4kr Android Enthusiast

The thing is that's for 4.2.2 right?

6. APOPHiS420

No it's for our sequent phones which currently runs jellybean 4.1.2

7. D34DBre4kr

are those screenies from our phone? in the last one the quick settings button is on the notibar

8. APOPHiS420

Def our phone. That's comes up when the notification need to be cleared.

9. D34DBre4kr

the other one. not the clear button the other one. The quick settings toggle.

10. APOPHiS420

Yeah upper right hand side. You know as its a wip I believe I used the wrong image lmao! Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for the misunderstanding :)
    [​IMG]
    here's an updated home screen image as well :)

D34DBre4kr likes this.
  11. APOPHiS420

Made the screenshot of the home screen a lil clearer as the last didn't do it much justice.

12. APOPHiS420

Just wanted those that are interested in this theme to know I am still working on it. Have had some personal issues come up that have hindered my progress but not indefinitely. I hope to update this soon followed by the initial release for you guys to try out.

south956 and boricuakiller like this.