1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[THEME] BigDX CrystalX!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bouchigo, Feb 7, 2011.

1. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I don't know if you guys have seen/heard of this theme, but it is really nice!

You should check it out, it's by bignadad over at xda forums; all credit to him, I'm just letting people here know about it, I'm sure a lot of you will love it. You should consider donating to him since he put a lot of work into this theme.

Check this link out for more screenshots and more info (check post #71 for more info. pertaining to Liberty 1.5):

[THEME] BigDX CrystalX ☢ The Most Custom, Complete & Unique Theme ☢ GET YOUR FIX ☢ - xda-developers

Download for Liberty 1.5
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Xeneize480

Xeneize480 Android Enthusiast

3. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I didn't do it, bignadad at xda is the creator, just letting people know about it. He sure did a really nice job on this theme.

4. Raptor912

Raptor912 Android Enthusiast

Yeah, bigandad does good work, just not my cup of tea. I used to see him in the TP2 forums all the time when he was doing themes for WM.

5. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I'll still stick to BWC, but I figured others would like it.

6. Raptor912

Raptor912 Android Enthusiast

Yeah, it is a nice theme and BIG really puts in a lot of work and detail.

I just put BWC on yesterday, it is excellent!

bouchigo likes this.
  7. Steven58

Isn't this one in the Liberty toolbox? 1.5? I tried it before I flashed back to ApeX.

8. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

It might be.......I was reading that at some point it was going to be added to the toolbox.....I never have any luck downloading themes on the toolbox, they always fail.

It's a nice theme and I definitely know bigndad put a lot of work into it, but in the end I think it's a little too flashy for me........hopefully others will like it.

9. Steven58

When you try d/l'ing from the liberty toolbox, don't disturb it until it reboots for you. If it fails, then go to liberty>downloads and delete the file before you try again. Oftentimes the issue is incomplete d/l's. Hope this helps.

10. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I tried that a couple of times and it didn't work, so I just gave up....lol......maybe next time it will work.

11. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Nice, glad you like BWC.

12. Steven58

I figured you knew all that. I don't know why I posted that. I guess I was trying to be helpful. Oh well. :)

bouchigo likes this.
  13. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Your help is always appreciated, keep it coming ;)

14. Steven58

In that case, by the looks of your avatar, you need a haircut!! ;) :p

15. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Really? I had just gotten a trim in that avatar too :D

16. Steven58

uh...

nice? ;)

17. xliderider

xliderider Android Expert

Waiting for green, then I'll give it a try.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews