1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[THEME] Black, White, and Chrome for GB v4.5.596 UPDATED 6/13/11

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bouchigo, May 31, 2011.

1. cky2k

cky2k Lurker

Awesome work as usual :). Much appreciated.

2. chancefavors

chancefavors Newbie

Conversation apk doesn't show my replies until I touch them. They are completely blacked out until then.

3. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

It works fine on mine. I suggest you apply the deodexer in the first post and then apply the theme again.

4. chancefavors

chancefavors Newbie

Ya tried that, maybe its something else, I like your look better. For now I will use stygians, until I figure it out.

5. lennydude

lennydude Android Expert

Just did the P3 OTA 596 update. Worked perfectly. I then flashed your updated BWC 596.
    Awesome work as usual :):)

Really like your updates from 595 :)

Much appreciated !

bouchigo likes this.
  6. Sarnow

Sarnow Well-Known Member

OK, I pulled a stupid and forgot to uninstall my market update before I installed BWC and am getting the force close. I flashed my backup and still have BWC installed and am getting the FC still. should I try a different backup or am I doing something wrong?

7. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Use a backup that doesn't have BWC on it.

After that, install the deodexer, let the phone reboot, and then install the theme.

Don't forget to remove the Market update this time ;)

Sarnow likes this.
  8. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

You're going to have to help me out here, bouchigo. I tried the remove clock mod thinking that was all it did (since you never added the mod to your mod thread ;) ). However, it also replaces some of the icons with the BWC themed icons. And then the add clock does not revert the icons back to stock. Could you please help me get my stock icons back?

9. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I posted and add/remove clock mod for stock .596 somewhere, let me see if I can find it.

EDIT:
    Here it is http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...od-remove-clock-gb-status-bar-v4-5-596-a.html

ylexot likes this.
  10. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

11. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

12. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

13. Greavous

Greavous Android Enthusiast

Just an FYI to those who enjoy Bouchigo's work as much as I do...
    If you have installed Fab's latest RC1 for .596 this awesome theme installs perfectly. Down with green screens!!!

14. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I've made more changes and inverted more apps. Probably in the next few days I will be uploading v2.1.

Greavous likes this.
  15. Greavous

Greavous Android Enthusiast

I cant thank you enough! Tinkering with the ol phone has become a sport.

16. BIG CAT 7

BIG CAT 7 Android Enthusiast

One thing I just noticed, when you go into security and try to change your pattern for the pattern lock the text up top blends in with the background. Just thought I would lyk in case you might want to look into it. :D

17. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I'm not sure what you mean. Give me a screenshot or something. If it's this, then I don't see it because this is what I get:

[​IMG]

18. BIG CAT 7

Wow that is weird. Mine is all greyed out. You can see the pattern but the text is almost blended in. Hmmmm.

19. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Maybe I fixed it and I just don't remember :p

I've changed and added so much stuff that I can't remember everything :D

20. BIG CAT 7

Maybe someone else could verify this??? Also when I am in the browser and hit the menu/windows button the text is all blended as well. Do you have this Bo???

These appear to be my olny issues thus far...

21. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

That I do have :D

I don't really use the stock browser, but I will look for the fix ;)

22. BIG CAT 7

Those two things I can definitely deal with till you are ready to release 2.1 Not a big deal at all.

What plans do you have for the update???

I like the changes you have made for the latest version. Hell it is as close to a Rom as you can get with all the customization zips you have made. Gives me absolutely no reason to go to a Rom at this point... :D

bouchigo likes this.
  23. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Quite a bit of stuff. I made additional changes to some of the apks and added more inverted apks.

lennydude likes this.
  24. xmike

xmike Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more with the poster above that with this theme you really don't need a custom rom. I would just love to have a pulldown text editor and the ability to change the battery icon, and my addiction would be filled...for awhile at least lol.

bouchigo likes this.
  25. BIG CAT 7

Well you know you have a follower in me bro so just keep doin what you do and me and alot of others will be sure to follow..

bouchigo likes this.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews