• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] blu For The Incredible

I can't seem to get this to work either. I am using the second wave rom and when I apply the zip through clockwork recovery it starts to install for less then a second then boots me to the main clockwork screen I don't get any kind of success message or anything and when I reboot the phone nothing is changed.

Upvote 0
I can't seem to get this to work either. I am using the second wave rom and when I apply the zip through clockwork recovery it starts to install for less then a second then boots me to the main clockwork screen I don't get any kind of success message or anything and when I reboot the phone nothing is changed.
Exact same thing with me only i'm using the 2.1.

Cortland, if you want I can test for you tonight if you dont want to revert yours back to 2.1

Upvote 0
Exact same thing with me only i'm using the 2.1.

Cortland, if you want I can test for you tonight if you dont want to revert yours back to 2.1

Thanks guys. I'm on vacation right now and will try to get it back up and working. Not sure what's going on and I don't have my computer with all my files on it, with me.

However... sounds like we all may be getting 2.2 OTA tomorrow :) If this is the case I may not worry about 2.1..

We'll see.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys. I'm on vacation right now and will try to get it back up and working. Not sure what's going on and I don't have my computer with all my files on it, with me.

However... sounds like we all may be getting 2.2 OTA tomorrow :) If this is the case I may not worry about 2.1..

We'll see.

Thanks Cortland,

If/when you decide to make this for stock 2.2 let me know as I'd love to ne the first to try it. I'm flashing 2.2 leak tonight, the deodexed version w/ bloatware removed.

If you make any other colors or versions I'll test em all for you.

Upvote 0
Thanks Cortland,

If/when you decide to make this for stock 2.2 let me know as I'd love to ne the first to try it. I'm flashing 2.2 leak tonight, the deodexed version w/ bloatware removed.

If you make any other colors or versions I'll test em all for you.

Okay Jp... Not sure if you're still interested but I finally got it fixed and uploaded.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones