• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] [CTMod 3.3] Yellow on Black v1

Alright everyone since I don't have the know how to to work on ROM's themselves I figured I'd take a shot at them doing a theme for them. I've been working on this and during that time J6Remy has pumped out like three of them. I was just hoping he didn;t throw a yellow one out and negate my work haha. (All I did was just recolor a crap ton of images lol) Anyways, here's my attempt at it. Yellow on Black.

Screenshots For Yellow on Black v1

(The yellow is a little brighter then shown here)
screenshot_2012-03-24_01-40-22.png
screenshot_2012-03-24_01-53-27.png

screenshot_2012-03-24_01-39-56.png
screenshot_2012-03-24_01-40-57.png

screenshot_2012-03-24_01-40-45.png
http://androidforums.com/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=823
screenshot_2012-03-24_01-40-57.png

For some reason when you install this theme I was getting "Google Authentication Failure" All I did to resolve this was go into Setting>Applications>All and clear the "cache" and "data" for Google Play and GoogleServicesFramework then reboot. Also, the wallpaper I put in here didn't apply but I'm sure you people will use their own wallpapers anyways.

Download Link YoB v1
Yellow on Black v1.zip
Code:
Initial release Yellow on Black v1
If there is anything I missed or messed up or something you want done to this let me know and I'll get to it a quickly as possible!

How to install theme:

Copy the zip to SDCard
Boot into Recovery(CWM)
Please backup your phone
Select "install zip from sdcard"
Select "Yellow on Black.zip"
Select "yes"
When it's finished running hit back
Select "reboot system now
"

Thanks goes out to everyone involved with working their magic on the Prevail and everyone else on this awesome forum.
Bloodawn (only ROM I've used from the start)
Kouma (For working like crazy on his kernels)
Hroark (Doin' your thing with CM7/CM9 among others)
J6Remy ( I borrowed a couple things from one of your themes)
And everyone else I didn't specifically mention here...you know who you are!!
Wetbiker, Lordvincent, Phoneman

Thanks guys. I still needs some work though. I still have like one or two status bar icons I've noticed are still the default colors and I can't find them to edit them. Started getting frustrated with some things and I almost sent the whole file to J6Remy to finish and release lol.

lolz and i was thinking of doing a yellow and black one too. was gonna call it the bumblebee

Upvote 0
Alright everyone since I don't have the know how to to work on ROM's themselves I figured I'd take a shot at them doing a theme for them. I've been working on this and during that time J6Remy has pumped out like three of them. I was just hoping he didn;t throw a yellow one out and negate my work haha. (All I did was just recolor a crap ton of images lol) Anyways, here's my attempt at it. Yellow on Black.

Screenshots For Yellow on Black v1
(The yellow is a little brighter then shown here)
For some reason when you install this theme I was getting "Google Authentication Failure" All I did to resolve this was go into Setting>Applications>All and clear the "cache" and "data" for Google Play and GoogleServicesFramework then reboot. Also, the wallpaper I put in here didn't apply but I'm sure you people will use their own wallpapers anyways.

Download Link YoB v1
Yellow on Black v1.zip
Code:
Initial release Yellow on Black v1
If there is anything I missed or messed up or something you want done to this let me know and I'll get to it a quickly as possible!

How to install theme:

Copy the zip to SDCard
Boot into Recovery(CWM)
Please backup your phone
Select "install zip from sdcard"
Select "Yellow on Black.zip"
Select "yes"
When it's finished running hit back
Select "reboot system now"

Thanks goes out to everyone involved with working their magic on the Prevail and everyone else on this awesome forum.
Bloodawn (only ROM I've used from the start)
Kouma (For working like crazy on his kernels)
Hroark (Doin' your thing with CM7/CM9 among others)
J6Remy ( I borrowed a couple things from one of your themes)
And everyone else I didn't specifically mention here...you know who you are!!
Wetbiker, Lordvincent, Phoneman
will this work on 3.6????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones