1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[THEME][CTMod 3.5] Glorious Sunshine 1.5 by Slayer72

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Slayer72, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Well the time has finally come for me to release my very first theme here in the Prevail Forum, I've gotta say that I really appreciate everyone that I've talked to about theming, but most importantly a big thanks to J6Remy for helping me get this straight... :D

Well without further adu...

Glorious Sunshine for CTMod 3.5

Bootanimation: (Click on picture to see video!)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Glorious Sunshine 1.5.zip

Changelog:

Glorious Sunshine 1.5: Changed the lockscreen sliders to benwalburn's Bullet Sliders!!

Glorious Sunshine 1.4: Changed dialpad colors to a shadowed yellow, changed dialer screen interface to a 3D yellow shadowed interface, few color changes in Play Store.

Glorious Sunshine 1.3: Changed the color of the dialer/dialer numbers, changed the color of the tabs on dialer screen, changed the background color on in-call screen, changed the in-call picture and colored it, and finally, changed the button colors on the in-call screen.

Glorious Sunshine 1.2: Added a nice default wallpaper, changed lockscreen sliders to yellow color.

Glorious Sunshine 1.1: Icons in Settings menu are now Yellow, App Drawer icon is now Yellow Android with Orange Tux!!

Glorious Sunshine: Original Release...

SCREENSHOTS:

**UPDATE #1**

Just a couple of additions to the theme, want to give a big thanks to DaisFlaque, he's the one that actually incorporated the changes involved.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

**UPDATE #2**

Hey guys, update time again, lol! 2 more additions to add to Mr. Glorious Sunshine!! Special thanks go out to J6Remy, he is one of the best theme giants out here in our great community, and I do appreciate all the help and advice he's given me up to this point.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

**UPDATE #3**

Hey guys and gals, yup you guessed it, ANOTHER UPDATE YAAAAY!! Lol! I would like to give a great big thank you to Guspeed for the help and advice he gave me in getting these color changes put through, you're awesome man, and as always a big thanks to Bloodawn and the rest of the community for making CTMod the very awesome ROM that it is!! You guys ROCK!! Enjoy everyone!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

**UPDATE #4**

Hello everyone!! I have a couple more changes for Mr. Glorious Sunshine!! Wanna give a big thanks to Guspeed for helping me figure out and actually making the incorporated color changes, (you're awesome Gus!!)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

**UPDATE #5**

Hey guys and gals, just a small update this time, I changed the lockscreen sliders to benwalburn's bullet sliders.

(The screenshot is up above, had to replace the other lockscreen screenshot with this one cause I reached my limit for pics in this post...)

Original DL Link has been updated with the incorporated changes for 1.5...

I hope everyone enjoys this theme as much as I enjoyed working on it, and as always, ENJOY!!
    :D

How to install this theme:

Copy the zip to your SDCard
    Boot into Recovery(CWM)
    Always make a backup
    Select "install zip from sdcard"
    Select the theme.zip
    Select "yes"
    After its finished press back
    Select "reboot system now"

And as always thanks goes out to Bloodawn and all the rest of the wonderful DEVS that help keep CTMod the best that it can be!! :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Forgot to mention that this theme also has a sweet Bootani as well... :D

3. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

OK Bro.... here ya go.

[​IMG]

Slayer72 likes this.
  4. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Oh snap!! Now that does look hot!! lol! Ok, you gotta send me the wallpaper now... :p

5. wetbiker7

I just cropped it and removed the Alienware logo.

EDIT, I sent u that wallpaper last night Bro. lol

6. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

lol, send me the one you just edited... :p

7. wetbiker7

Get on yahoo msgr and i'll shoot it your way.

It's on there waiting for u 2 DL

8. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Android Expert

Very trippy theme. And it looks nice! Lolz.

9. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Lol! Thx man, just something to get my feet wet and learn a lil more as time goes by... :D

10. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Android Expert

Bad ass theme bro.. if you want to have a yellow android (instead of a blue one) I can make it happen.

11. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Well I could use some help in getting the icons in the dock to be yellow, as well as the settings menu icons if you know how to do it, and yes I would love to have a yellow android, that would be the perfect addition to it... :D

12. DaisFlaque

Not here my computer right now but as soon as I'm home ima make em yeller. And yeah when I get home I'll help. The settings color was done with gimp2.6 btw freeware!

13. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Ok, I'll download it real quick before I lay down to catch some Zzzzs, I been up all night fkin around with this shit, but hey, at least I got my first successful theme posted, but yeah, I'll hit ya with a PM when I get back up... :p

14. rm50

rm50 Well-Known Member

schweeeeeet!

15. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

LMAO!! Thx bro, glad you like it... :p

16. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Dais, I need my yellow android... :p

17. cwhatever

cwhatever Life Goes On

the theme is great, running it but can't read the time in status bar, needs to be different color.

18. J6Remy

J6Remy Android Enthusiast

Looks good Slayer! The yellow is cool and bold! lol Good job, bro.:cool:

Slayer72 likes this.
  19. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

For the time being just go to CTMod Settings and change the clock color until I can have someone tell me how to change the colors in the theme... :p

20. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Thanks J6... :D

21. DaisFlaque

I have a bit of time I can help...;) pm me

22. DaisFlaque

PS converting the blue to yellow...= a breeze. Converting Black to orange/finding orange...= next to impossible.lmao!!

23. str8stryk3r

str8stryk3r Member

If I recall, in order to change the settings icons, you can modify the settings.apk file. I'm not on my laptop that has all my stuff on it atm

DaisFlaque likes this.
  24. DaisFlaque

yes settings.apk/res/drawable mdpi/ic_settings_ctmod.png ( I used Bloods Ct mod settings for a reference ) ic_settings_(----).png

Btw I always have a zip copy of current theme for back up purposes.lol

25. wetbiker7

That, my friend, is a smart move. ;):D

DaisFlaque likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews