• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][CTMOD] ^^R&B^^ (4/23/2012) Updated

Reactions: wetbiker7
Upvote 0
Update to R&B theme for CTmod 3.5

Back by popular demand!

zvvi86.png
2u8ecmx.png
dqiq1y.png
35n4mj5.png

The new things added to the update:

Complete revision to framework and system apks
New bootani, very cool if I do say so myself
This theme also features a new launcher, FTL Launcher. Which I honestly think its the fastest I've seen.. and

I wanna give special thanks to Guspeed for the custom CT settings icon and the dialer numbers I got from his awesome theme!

To all: Remember thanking someone for their hard work deserves a Thanks!:cheers:

-J6

Upvote 0
Thats SOOO pretty!! I wish I knew how to edit xmls I still cant get the lettering color down!

LOL I wish I knew how to edit them too! :hmmmm2: I know you have to decompile the xmls so you can read them in a text editor.. I can't get apktool to work right on vista.. smh

Glad you like it, been working on it throughout the day.

Upvote 0
LOL I wish I knew how to edit them too! :hmmmm2: I know you have to decompile the xmls so you can read them in a text editor.. I can't get apktool to work right on vista.. smh

Glad you like it, been working on it throughout the day.
Hmmm... I can't get it to work on XP:p Mabey Its the tool not the comps? And can I ask how you changed the text color if you don't use the tools??/

Upvote 0
Hmmm... I can't get it to work on XP:p Mabey Its the tool not the comps? And can I ask how you changed the text color if you don't use the tools??/

While using UOT, when making the status bar, there is an option to change the color.. its very noticeable because it has (froyo date only) beside it. hope this helps, half asleep typing. lol

Reactions: DaisFlaque
Upvote 0
J6 that theme is SLAMMIN' bro!! lol, as always another awesome theme from the great creator!! :D I'll definately be checkin' that out!! Very nice job bro!! :D

(Dammit, now I gotta make a backup of MIUI Rom and reinstall CTMod 3.5, thx bro!! lol!)

It'll be all okay I had to do this like twenty times today... I made another theme today... just a starter but a good base I think.
lol

Edit: While in service and using it to go places all day...:burnout:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones