• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] [CTMod Update In Progress] [Grape Kew-Laid]

Theme GRAPE Kew-Laid by Dais Flaque for CTMod 3.5 on 2.3.6 GB. I want to make this up to date! any help would be awesome!
Thank you Slayer, Guspeed, J6remy, Wetbiker for help that just is'nt normal now-a-days... and bloodawn for this wonderful piece of software. One thing clear (this will NOT be the only theme I make!).

How to install Copy the zip to your SDCard
Boot into Recovery(CWM)
Always make a backup
Select "install zip from sdcard"
Select the theme.zip
Select "yes"
After its finished press back
Select "reboot system now"

Screen shots!!

View attachment 30755View attachment 30756View attachment 30757View attachment 30758View attachment 30759View attachment 30760

Here it is!! Grape Kew-Laid 1.0(1).zip

Like my work wanna see more? A lil like goes a long way..:D:D

This is why it's not working
You got an ETA on Grape Kew-Laid??
:D:D

But to make it flashable, use the apkinstaller.zip (uot kitchen edits framework-rez.apk and systemui.apk)
You will need to create a "framework" folder inside system. systemui.apk goes into app and framework in framework

Upvote 0
This is why it's not working

:D:D

But to make it flashable, use the apkinstaller.zip (uot kitchen edits framework-rez.apk and systemui.apk)
You will need to create a "framework" folder inside system. systemui.apk goes into app and framework in framework

But how do I re-open them?? I need to make just a few lil changes B4 release.:D:D:D

Upvote 0
... but it did give me a problem with Settings.zip in the Settings folder, said it was corrupted, what is that file for, never seen a settings.zip like that in any other theme zip... :thinking:

GrapeApe.zip

Running a try right as Im typing thank you slayer, I did flash it to MY phone but at first only the boot anmi. took. so I pushed them in through ADB to see how they work. It took a VERY long time...

settings was like this from the UOT... idk why

Upvote 0
Well maybe you could shed some light on how to do that, I'm still learning a lot about this theming crap, so I'd like to eventually get to where I can make my own themes... :p

What do you need to know? And I didn't mean you couldn't help at all. Any advice or questions are welcomed. If you can, take your time read everything, and I never used apktool... I tried but to no avail. J6remy, Guspeed, and wetbiker all helped me.. well wet just gave me the names to ask. But all I want is to go to bed. Ill hit this shit up later. Peace.

Upvote 0
Here's a lil somethin' I put together.

screenshot-1334399151134.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones