1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

{Theme} EB01/DL30 Matted Bluebread

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nitsuj17, Feb 8, 2011.

1. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

*Im not responsible for any damage to your phone, backup first*

heres the gingerbread theme, with the colors from matted blues and updated for froyo

theme has reboot options and accurate battery built in..what else is themed?: various text, frameworks, news/weather widget, search widget, dialer w/ gv remap, various icons, aosp deskclock, other stuff

Credit to
    wicked_beav for the idea and getting me started
    jabbawalkee for making the amazing matted blues theme
    sbrissen for getting reboot options and acc battery working in dl30, as well as the edit to the hide the carrier from the aosp lockscreen, and the dl30 clock removal edit (he does it all :)) and now his 5 lockscreen edit
    dtatchd for all his help and resizing the status bar pulldown
    adrynalyne for remapping the dialer vm to gv and all his work on this phone
    smstutler for some further themed images

*if I forgot anyone, let me know so I can give you proper credit* :cool:

update 2.24.11 fixed an error with the non battery version where i left 3 percentages in (82-84) that is now fixed in v3.1
    update 2.23.11 v3.0 of acc battery edition and non battery percentage version added as well. changed deskclock.apk, themed more icons, added sbrissens batt pop up disable and remove clock with that mod as well. changed primary system text to the same grey as the status bar text and secondary text to a slightly different blue
    update 2.15 v2.0 eb01 added 5 lockscreen mod, and fixed some more images...will add regular battery and extra blue version (the one from dl30 with more blue text) in the next week or so
    update 2.12 cleaned up some more images and switched to adryns newer mms.apk by request
    update 2.11.2 fixed error in pulldown menu image
    update 2.11: eb01 version up, with new pulldown menu...clock is in status bar by default...remove it with the eb01 clock removal zip
    update 1 2.9: just cleaned up some bugs here and there...nothing major

Screens:(ebo1)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CWR Install
    *2.23.11* EB01 V3.0 (acc battery): EB01_nitsuj17_bluebread_v3.0.zip
    EB01 V3.1 (no batt percentage): EB01_nitsuj17_nobattery_bluebread_v3.1.zip

DL30 V1.1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15331201/d130 bluebread/DL30_mb_bluebread_v1.1_clock_in.zip

Remove Clock from statusbar (but preserve colors):
    *2.23.11* EB01 V3: remove_clock_bluebread_v3.0.zip
    DL30:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15331201/d130 bluebread/dl30_clockremoval_mb_bluebread.zip

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nunyazz

nunyazz Android Enthusiast

Thanks nitsuj

3. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

you are certainly welcome ;)

4. djfrost

djfrost Well-Known Member

nitsuj, what weather widget is that?

5. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

its the aosp news/weather widget...its usually packaged in super clean roms and aosp obviously...its open source so it can be themed/hacked modded freely and packaged into themes/roms :)

6. djfrost

i tried looking for it in my widgets list but couldnt find it...:thinking:

7. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

news/weather...then it ll be an option to choose news, weather, or news and weather

8. djfrost

nevermind...found it...hahahahaha!!!

:eek:

by the way nitsuj, this theme looks nice!!!

nitsuj17 likes this.
  9. ecc444

ecc444 Member

I like the notification bar and lock screen .... is it possible to keep my current theme but add those two options???

10. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

It would require you to pull the images from the framework and put them into whatever theme or stock setup you are on....certainly possible of course but it requires a little work. :)

11. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

op updated

12. ecc444

ecc444 Member

working on that now. I downloaded Eclispe and plugins. Tried to find apk edit but no luck :thinking:

13. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

to just swap out images all you really need is 7zip and to locate the images you want. eclipse would be a bit of an overkill :)

14. ecc444

ecc444 Member

You're telling me .... I need a PhD just to figure it out. :eek:

15. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

i have eclipse set up, but honestly even for advanced things i avoid it. i just use every shortcut i can :cool:

16. ecc444

ecc444 Member

ok .. before I get too deep into this. I'm going back a decade here, when I use to tinker with web design. But I'm assuming that I can just take the code or pics from the framework-res.apk file (using 7zip) of the theme that I like and replace it within the theme I am using. Is that accurate?

17. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

yup...just extract the drawable-hdpi folder from the two themes...find the pngs you want...and copy them over into the other one...open the framework back up with 7zip and replace the drawable-hdpi folder.. close it up and flash

18. ecc444

ecc444 Member

ok easy enough. So if I wanted to rip the lock screen from this theme and replace the puzzle screen???

19. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

puzzle lock to aosp lock is slightly different...thats a mod with the android.policy.jar...if you have aosp lock and want to switch the images between two themes it ll take..mos tof us dont mod puzzle unlock cuz no one likes it

20. ecc444

ecc444 Member

yeah I dont like the puzzle screen either. What I'd like to do is keep DL30 stock, use the aosp lock screen and the notification bar, battery icon, clock uninstall .... thats a good start.

21. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

do you have aosp unlock now?

22. ecc444

ecc444 Member

no, just (re) flashed back to DL30 last night ... I've been playing around with different themes. Currently I am stock DL30 theme'd. I like the aosp unlock screen and like the bluebread notification bar with battery icon and removal of clock. BUT like the stock home screen widgets. Just doing experimenting with a few personal custom mods. The theme signing thing seems like a whole different issue lol

23. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

well its easy enough to get just the aosp lock screen...check out [MOD] Power options/Accurate Battery/AM PM Options - DL30 - xda-developers

there are several options while keeping the stock theme...when i have more time tomorrow i can talk you through pulling stuff out of themes and adding them to the stock framework if you d like

24. ecc444

ecc444 Member

cool thanks!

25. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

op updated to eb01 version

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews