• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME - Fission 2+] X v1.0.2

joe772

Oct 20, 2010
I, nor any other member of Team Defuse, nor Team Defuse as a whole are responsible for any damage done to your device.

This theme is in rapid production. Initial release contains a few apps themed, and most of the framework. All initial release fission apps will be themed, as well as additional ones.

Fission Latest:
Download Link
Team Defuse Site:
Team Defuse
Download Link:
Version 1.1.4
x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

Installation Instructions:
1. Download X_v1.1.4.zip
2. Place file on root of your sdcard
3. Bootstrap recovery using Koush's Bootstrapper
4. Mount system *
5. Install zip from sdcard, choose X_v1.1.4.zip from sdcard
6. Reboot and enjoy.

*Mount system isn't necessary, but recommended as safe practice.

Change log:
v1.1.4
Minimal stock colors left. Changed check boxes. Revamped 99% of stock framework
v1.0.2
.xml updates
v1.0.1
Fixed installation
v1.0
Initial Release

credit:
Fission 2.0.1 - Team Defuse
Status Bar Icons - fichdak and manup456

This is a theme for Fission 2.0 + (as in all versions up and including 2.0)

Our site, www.teamdefuse.com doesn't have any of the themes up yet.

joe do you know if the theme porter tool works on DX framework? i used it when i was theming my D1 but have not used it on the DX yet.

here is the tool. theme porter.zip

Upvote 0
joe do you know if the theme porter tool works on DX framework? i used it when i was theming my D1 but have not used it on the DX yet.

here is the tool. theme porter.zip

Ya, I've used it a time or two. It isn't as good as doing it manually though. There have been a few screw ups with it. (I didn't open the .zip, but I'm assuming you mean the one that has the script and the "old" and "new" folder)

@Stevens58: I appreciate it. I'll be sure to keep things updated here.

Upvote 0
Ya, I've used it a time or two. It isn't as good as doing it manually though. There have been a few screw ups with it. (I didn't open the .zip, but I'm assuming you mean the one that has the script and the "old" and "new" folder)

yeah thats the one. just hoping to port my blackbarmod theme over to 2.0.1 from 1.2 when i get back home.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones