• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] Honeybread for ApeX 1.4 (Updated 3/2/11)

What do you guys think of this?
newlock.jpg

top half shows the circle that pops up on the right when you press the unlock slider
bottom half shows what it looks like when youve slid the unlock over into the circle.

thoughts?

This is excellent, you are very creative, I love it. When you finish the update? How will we install it? Will we have to flash back to a stock version of apex or will we be able to install over the previous version?

Upvote 0
What do you guys think of this?
newlock.jpg

top half shows the circle that pops up on the right when you press the unlock slider
bottom half shows what it looks like when youve slid the unlock over into the circle.

thoughts?

I have been tyring to do this for the past few day now with no luck, i think you should include this in your theme. Also i have been trying to change the progress bars to be the honeycomb blue, what about including that as well.

Upvote 0
Since ECF is out of town, I made two very small updates to the theme while we wait for him.

1st: Got rid of the vibrate icon on the lock screen.
2nd: Fixed the "clunky" red icon while downloading/installing multiple things:
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...le-notification-number-icon-apex-1-4-0-a.html Credit for this fix goes to bouchigo.

I take no credit for anything to do with this theme. All goes to ECF.

Link Removed

Upvote 0
Since ECF is out of town, I made two very small updates to the theme while we wait for him.

1st: Got rid of the vibrate icon on the lock screen.
2nd: Fixed the "clunky" red icon while downloading/installing multiple things:
http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...le-notification-number-icon-apex-1-4-0-a.html Credit for this fix goes to bouchigo.

I take no credit for anything to do with this theme. All goes to ECF.

Download Here

Can we put this right on top of EFC's theme? And will it affect the future theme?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones