• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME]Icecream Sandwich

Well use GO - Laucher with ICS theme with this ...
U r forgetting it...

I was using Go launcher with ICS theme and the ICS transitions that Sam had created.

but Varun you are fabulous man really really fabulous... I am still using the same combination but with varuns ICS 3.1 with H3. I feel as if I've got a ICS phone.....soooo real.

thank you much more than the thanks button can convey. waiting to get a broadband connection and a adsl modem.:)

ps: also the boot animation is fantabulous.:D

Upvote 0
@ninad
by adding alpha patches using GIMP ........
:)

when you say "by using GIMP" I persume that you are using linux that too ubuntu or mint.

and by stating that you've used GIMP you've set an example for other human beings and developers to follow. Through your efforts the makers of free software have attained their purpose and the countless users will be benefited using your work in the days to come .

keep your noble work using open source software going. :)

Upvote 0
Thank you!!! :D
Btw I use GIMP on Windows 7 :p

sorry to be off topic. If I don't say this to varun in this context I will be doing a great disservice to all my indian brothers and sisters.

you are intelligent enough to rebuild an android UI.

Windows was made for stupid Americans. yes most of them are stupid by Indian standards. intelligent among them are mostly vicious.

Both Android and Linux distros have one thing in common. Linux.

whenever a computer is purchased in India we pay the money to US ( Intel or AMD) + royalty of chipset design to intel/amd. and now they have enslaved indians with software also. yes Microsoft way.

Microsoft never wants Indian home users to purchase Windows......They just want loyal slaves, generation after generation so that the govt. and corporate will feed their fat pockets.

Chinese know this, they have their own processor loogson and Godson (8 cores and one of the core supports arm, one core is MIPs and another supports x86) only the british slaves - Indians can't act different. that slavishness prevents us . just get over the slavishness.

officially Chinese use Redflag linux not like govt. of India which sticks on M$ windows & office

Upvote 0
btw theme is missing some old people
1.ash1425
2.rahules
3.insane subro
4.Sentacy and some more...

Sorry guys,

was off the forum as my cell's touchpad was damaged.
Back to forum after almost 4 months.. I know i am talking off the topic..

BTW.. great work Varun.. going to flash it in the evening.. .. .. .. ..

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones