1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Theme me please...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RC21, Feb 10, 2011.

1. RC21

RC21 Newbie
    None

Mar 26, 2010
    I'm rooted, I've done this several times but I don't really like the themes that come with the individual roms. Anyone point me to some themes that they really like? Lets show everyone what being rooted really means please. I don't mind paying for it but I'm really beginning to feel that being rooted isn't worth it...

Advertisement

2. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

May 19, 2010
    Store Manager
    Pinetop, AZ
    So, what are you saying? There's not enough theme and/or rom threads here and out there for you?

If you really want a theme for your rom, why not go ahead and tell us what rom you're running? Since all the theme dev's have now abandoned the MetaMorph style in favor of a update.zip install style (why? why? why?).

That said, at the end of the day, I'm still using the old DarkSE/24k theme since krazykrivda's last release of it was the .xml style MetaMorph; hence I can use it on any rom, anywhere with a combination of MetaMorph and NinjaMorph.

good luck

3. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Nov 12, 2009
    Female
    Banker
    Helena, Alabama
    Yeah, I too love Krazykrivdas darkSE/24k theme. The only problem I have come across is that it won't work completely with the latest and greatest Cyanagenmod ROM. So I had to come up with some workarounds for the bits that wouldn't work with the 2.2 update. I have to say, I love that classic gold theme! Add in Cyanagenmod's special touch with the power controls and flash light in the notification area and I am one happy camper! Check out droidpirate.com for some additional MMorph bits and pieces if you like them.