• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] - MikG v3.xx Nick1313 Purple Heaven (3/4/2012)

nick1313

Android Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2011
Missouri
Well I decided to post this theme over here as well to give it a little more exposure and to allow for more to see the amazing work Amikam does with his roms (no disrepect to any other dev out there, they all do amazing stuff).

This is for his latest release. MikG3.1.

Here's the link to the thread and screenshots below. Please post issues over there in that thread because I'm there a lot more. I do come here a lot as well but just there more oftenEnjoy. :D

2.x-theme.png

Just awsome!! any chance in seeing this in red or green?? That clock rocks.

Green and yellow, probably not, sorry. I am going to post an orange tonight, hopefully, and then I'm gonna start on my red.

Chogardjr created that clock so all credit to him, definitely my favorite.

Upvote 0
Green and yellow, probably not, sorry. I am going to post an orange tonight, hopefully, and then I'm gonna start on my red.

Chogardjr created that clock so all credit to him, definitely my favorite.
Dont be sorry that was just a question? Thank you for the hard work on the theme. Oarnge sounds good But please post up when the red is done. Cant wait.

Reactions: esthernrob
Upvote 0
I flashed MikG 3.0 today,all went well was working great, then I flashed this theme after wiping thoroughly and it wouldn't even boot to the white htc screen,just a deep purple,did a battery pull,back into recovery,wiped,and tried to flash again,same thing,so I got to do my first nandroid restore,all back to normal,so then I tried timberwolfs midnight blue theme, and I dont have the theme's wallpaper after doing it twice also, so now I'm back to 2.61,I asked on miks forums but got no response,anyone else have probs like this? Maybe i should try to reflash 3.0?:thinking: All I know is I spent a lot of time today going in a big circle:eek:

Upvote 0
I flashed MikG 3.0 today,all went well was working great, then I flashed this theme after wiping thoroughly and it wouldn't even boot to the white htc screen,just a deep purple,did a battery pull,back into recovery,wiped,and tried to flash again,same thing,so I got to do my first nandroid restore,all back to normal,so then I tried timberwolfs midnight blue theme, and I dont have the theme's wallpaper after doing it twice also, so now I'm back to 2.61,I asked on miks forums but got no response,anyone else have probs like this? Maybe i should try to reflash 3.0?:thinking: All I know is I spent a lot of time today going in a big circle:eek:

Timberwolf's wallpaper I believe is available at the bottom of the OP. As far as Nick's purple theme, what did you wipe before you flashed the theme? If you wiped more than cache and dalvik-cache, that is likely your problem. I would give it a shot again and see how it goes. If it does it again, I would suggest trying to download the theme again. You might have gotten a bad download.

Upvote 0
Timberwolf's wallpaper I believe is available at the bottom of the OP. As far as Nick's purple theme, what did you wipe before you flashed the theme? If you wiped more than cache and dalvik-cache, that is likely your problem. I would give it a shot again and see how it goes. If it does it again, I would suggest trying to download the theme again. You might have gotten a bad download.

+1 on what xtremedays said, it sounds to me like you wiped more than just cache and dalvik. If you have more issues though please let me know. I do have another person that had a bunch of force closes after she flashed so there could be something funky going on, however I've had like 50 d/ls and only 2 issues.

Hopefully you get it worked out and let me know if you have anymore issues.

Upvote 0
+1 on what xtremedays said, it sounds to me like you wiped more than just cache and dalvik. If you have more issues though please let me know. I do have another person that had a bunch of force closes after she flashed so there could be something funky going on, however I've had like 50 d/ls and only 2 issues.

Hopefully you get it worked out and let me know if you have anymore issues.

No I was pretty meticulous, all I wiped was cache and dalvik, 3 times, but also noticed I flashed TW's Midnight Blue theme, that works, except for the wallpaper...I reflahed the ROM twice and was very careful to wipe as i should, this is the first problem I have encountered since rooting

Upvote 0

downloaded again, wiped cache and dalvik cache 3 times, flashed it again, no dice, the wall paper from the theme is not in my files, if it is, its not where it is supposed to be, any ideas of where I might look for it?:thinking:

Upvote 0
downloaded again, wiped cache and dalvik cache 3 times, flashed it again, no dice, the wall paper from the theme is not in my files, if it is, its not where it is supposed to be, any ideas of where I might look for it?:thinking:

I assume you mean TWs theme. I have not flashed it so not certain. He usually posts them at the bottom of the op. The redownload part in my last response was in regards to the purple theme. Did you look in TWs theme under htc wallpapers ?

Reactions: RCope48
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones