• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][MS870] Samurai White Theme

Samurai White Theme

2pub1.gif

w1.png

w2.png

Instructions:
---Place zip file in SD card
---Flash in recovery, no need to wipe cache unless you want to

** Warning **
For Samurai rom only. If you flash this on another rom it may not work as intended. You assume all responsibility for your device.

Downloads

Enjoy!

If you like my work and like to show some appreciation, please click the thanks button. :)

Thank you all. ;)

Dont forget that the new Nova beta versions have the option to customize the dock in any way and any color so if the wallpaper doesn't let you see your icons good just go to Nova settings, Dock, than Dock Style.
Ooooooohhhhh Snap!

They just released a couple hours ago the official release. I just updated through play store since I don't like betas.

The new dock options are cool and the new scroll effects for prime are sick. I'm using the vertical flip, looks very nice.

Upvote 0
Ooooooohhhhh Snap!

They just released a couple hours ago the official release. I just updated through play store since I don't like betas.

The new dock options are cool and the new scroll effects for prime are sick. I'm using the vertical flip, looks very nice.

Yeah I noticed that earlier today. Its awesome.

Upvote 0
Two problems...I cant get the time to be black in the weather widget and also when I use the transparent folders my icons disappear...what am I doing wrong
You're definitely doing something wrong, but I don't know what. There's instructions in the zip package that show you how to apply the transparent folders.

There's 2 ways to get the font black...
Change the widget skin to the black one near the bottom in the settings

Or just change the time font color in the widget settings to black by typing the hex code for black (000000) six zeros.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones