• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] MS910 LD-ICSK v2.4 {ZVD} [ICS Hybrid]

Download from computer
Connect phone to computer with mass storage mode enabled
Move .zip to sd card (internal or external, don't think it matters where)
Boot into recovery and install as the instructions say

EDIT: wait for update before you do this, looks to be soon

Looks like i'll have to because I did all of those instructions to the letter and it won't work, surprisingly GSE works every time though

Upvote 0
I was trying to figure out how to do that, perhaps now with this bit of info I can now lol

now im thinking its in res_cappuccino... I can't remember and im not near my computer atm

is there anyway I could use wat u did to make it blue on his theme

all you would have to do is extract the xml file from mine and place it in the other apk

I'll look tomorrow to verify which file it is.

if all else fails you can use the UOT Kitchen, its super easy. The hex code I used is 33b5e5

Reactions: mrpnut
Upvote 0
not sure if it has been brought to your attention but the font color in certain menus need to be changed. for example if you go to the music app then press the menu button and then press more you will see that you cant read anything because the background is black and the font is black

thank you for letting me know, but sadly that will be with the next update lol i will most likely work on that tonight just not sure if ill finish because there's more i want to do with the xml's while i have them decompiled :D but so far i got the browser, bookmarks and email issues taken care of :D

Upvote 0
thank you for letting me know, but sadly that will be with the next update lol i will most likely work on that tonight just not sure if ill finish because there's more i want to do with the xml's while i have them decompiled :D but so far i got the browser, bookmarks and email issues taken care of :D

let me know if you figure out the txt problem, same thing is happening with the ICK theme

Upvote 0
What's it look like?

click below.

Upvote 0
Uploading now :D made some tiny changes and fixes... i haven't even tested yet im flashing it as i type this.. will post link here before initial release...

LD-ICS test 1

please tell me what i missed, what dont work and what i should add :D thank you
crap i already found some things lol
-didn't take out alarm clock (because the other clock app has an alarm clock)
-fix menu background for black txt lol (but hopefully by changing text to blue it will fix that)
-ICS keyboard FAIL lol

Upvote 0
Uploading now :D made some tiny changes and fixes... i haven't even tested yet im flashing it as i type this.. will post link here before initial release...

LD-ICS test 1

please tell me what i missed, what dont work and what i should add :D thank you
crap i already found some things lol
-didn't take out alarm clock (because the other clock app has an alarm clock)
-fix menu background for black txt lol (but hopefully by changing text to blue it will fix that)
-ICS keyboard FAIL lol
k so this link u posted is the new update

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones