1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Theme] Peanut's Lion

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brotherswing, Apr 10, 2012.

1. brotherswing

brotherswing Android Expert

Most of the regulars here know Peanut. That's him in my lap.

[​IMG]

Meet Peanut's best friend, Lion.
    [​IMG]

I've been inspired by my son, his love for a stuffy, and the votes for a pastel theme to create Peanut's Lion, a BACKside theme built against 0409. I have no idea if the inspiration of this theme will allow me the time to keep it up to date, but there are some refinements I'd like to make, so there will most likely be at least one or two more builds as Jerry updates BACKside.

So here's the screenies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The widget is Fancy Widgets with the Vos-Bright Lights Cyan skin by Vostradamus. For once, stock icons! :eek:

I will probably lighten the notification background (it wasn't that dark before it was cooked, the oven may have been too high,) and switch the colors around some. This is the first build of a five color theme, so I still haven't nailed down which colors I want where. It took about six builds of Quicksilver before I was really happy with that one...anyway this was done just for fun, so don't take it too seriously. I sure don't. :)

As always, I appreciate feedback.
    Enjoy!

::Edit::
    I won't be updating or converting this one. There has been an overwhelming lack of demand.
    Download:
    Peanut's Lion (MD5: 1138ecc2127adddf6a68d5282f3bd4c5 )
    Peanut's Lion 0417
    Peanut's Lion Bumblebee

rooter1, Petrah, benslgdroid and 2 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. quacles

quacles Member

Looks great! I know this seems kind of out of place, but I find it, I don't know, ironic I guess? Because here you are making a theme for your kid on a phone, that by the time he is 15 or 16 will probably seems as powerful a n64 seems compared to today gen. of consoles.

3. brotherswing

Oh, it's not for him, just inspired by. I know darn well by the time he's ready for his first phone, my loyal little V will be long since relegated to the dusty little shrine I have of hopelessly outdated technology I can't bear to part with. Right next to my Handspring Visor and my Atari 2600. :eek:

4. JerryScript

JerryScript Android Expert

Wish I had an old A2600, but I do have my old A5200, right next to my Timex-Sinclair 1000 with it's whopping 2k of memory. One of the first programs I ever wrote was on the TS1000, an ascii version of Donkey Kong, all done in less than 2k! And we think a few gigs is not nearly enough now days, shame on us programmers! ;)

5. brotherswing

Well, the flight computer on the space shuttle had less than one meg of ram, and it flew for thirty years! I still have my old Ti99-4a, too.

6. brotherswing

Updated for 0417

rooter1 likes this.

LG Optimus V Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews