1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Theme] Rebelrom (Grape Kew-Laid) Update 1.4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaisFlaque, Aug 22, 2012.

1. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Android Expert

Ok this is a work in progress, that said it is working. I will be making updates to this and adapting it for the various roms for our phone. My fiancee is in love with purple and so I am stuck having fun with this phone for a while. Hope you all like it, ps let me know how you like it?

How to install.. Download file... copy to external sd... reboot into recovery (vol up + power) choose install zip from sd card... find Grape Kew-Laid... and install. I noticed that this ROM has no easy screen shot shortcut. in V1.3 I am adding a screen shot apk. So all you have to do is open it and check the shake-to-take and you'll have sc.s!! Kewl!!

File...
    Grape Kew-Laid.zip

Notes...
    HTML:
    1.  V1.3 Fixed bug in Boot animation!!
    2. V1.4 Fixed most bugs added Screen shot app.
    Changelog...
    Code (Text):
    1.  Version 1.0 8/22/12   Version 1.2 8/23/12 (lots more color/sweet boot ani!    Version 1.3 8/28/12 LOADS more color!! Mms.apk+NEW LAUNCHER ALL THEMED UP AND READY.(Some areas of launcher are untested but still should work.
    2. Vesion 1.4 10/17/2012 launcher removed for further fix. Screenshots are in system/apps.
    Screenies!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 954wrecker

954wrecker Lurker

It was definitely interesting, i tried all the themes from xda and this one was very unique.

DaisFlaque likes this.
  3. 954wrecker

954wrecker Lurker

4. DaisFlaque

yeah im pretty sure i saw that in my persuit for purple. not sure though, maybe ask the rom dev. he would have all the answers.

5. DaisFlaque

Anything you can do on another, we can so it too.

Samsung Exhibit 2 4G Forum

The Samsung Exhibit 2 4G release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews