• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Theme Request for CM7-Mysterious Beast

im not sure if it can be ported, cm7 themes are available through the market.

i think bo might try his deal on getting bwc on the market for cm7 (i just have a sneaky suspicion that is exactly what he has been doing)

i want to work on a theme for it, but at the same time, i dont :p
not even running cm7, only running aosp liberty right now which is greatly smooth :)

Upvote 0
I hope he is doing BWC for cm7. I really do like that theme, but MB is just a little more polished looking to me because it has more chromed edges and gradiated notification bar. I haven't found one decent black theme for cm7. They all look very plain and simple imo.

Upvote 0
they are all plain and simple unfortunately, i think the nicer ones you will need to purchase, which is unfortunate, but its just the way it is

i do not think themes should cost money, but im not the creator of it so i cant say much

I have to agree that they all look plain and simple. I don't mind paying a cpl bucks for someones time. I just wish there was an easier way to view them all.

Upvote 0
well someones time, most of those themes all look the same anyway, if you really think about it they are all different colored gingerbread variations, no nice battery icon, or 3g icon, usb connections, just different colors, i dont get why people will charge nearly $2 for that, but maybe im just nuts, i just dont think i will buy a theme that someone else made for free. but then again, i could be wrong

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones