• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme][Sense 4.67 OTA] The Glowing

so ive been using the stock 4.67 ota w/ some extended hacks and i wanted to add a personal touch to it...figured id shared with everyone in case your tired of the stock sense look..cuz i know i cant stand that ugly 2 toned grey/black..so heres the link to my XDA thread..hope you like...and if you do......hit the thanks button! :D

THE GLOWING 4.67 Sense Theme

so ive been using the stock 4.67 ota w/ some extended hacks and i wanted to add a personal touch to it...figured id shared with everyone in case your tired of the stock sense look..cuz i know i cant stand that ugly 2 toned grey/black..so heres the link to my XDA thread..hope you like...and if you do......hit the thanks button! :D

THE GLOWING 4.67 Sense Theme

dig the green. thanx for sharing. gonna try this on tommy's rom and see if it works. keep up the great work.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
dig the green. thanx for sharing. gonna try this on tommy's rom and see if it works. keep up the great work.

let me know if it works! i would imagine it will work on any 4.67 rom that HASNT had anything added to the framework/com.htc.resources..the system ui i used includes the quicksettings,so that shouldnt interfere with anything...i think..lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones