1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Theme] Star Wars for Liberty X 1.5

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by willjohnson, Feb 5, 2011.

1. willjohnson

willjohnson Lurker

Here is my second go. I only changed a little bit. Some new status bar images and a few other framework changes. I had trouble getting the text color to cooperate with me so i lost some of the black menu buttons, cause black text on black buttons just don't work lol.

Included in theme-

Wallpapers
    Notifications and Ringtones
    Star Wars Boot Logo
    Star Wars Boot Animation
    Pandora with transparent widget
    Black Themed Market
    Black Skinned Keyboard

Install Instructions-

Boot animation and logo can be installed through Liberty Toolbox. Follow their instructions for those.

Reboot into clockwork recovery
    mount system
    install zip from sd card
    reboot and enjoy

Disclaimer-

I take no responsibility for what can happen to your phone by installing this theme. Please be sure to make a backup as always.

Download Here-
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8onasy7272dsf9o

Attached Files:

mruno likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. willjohnson

willjohnson Lurker

I actually forgot to put the wallpapers into zip file before i uploaded. If you downloaded it and they are missing simply redownload. I have added them to the file and re uploaded. Sorry for any trouble.

3. Steven58

Will,

I looked at the screenshots. This is awesome. Truly. Thank you!

4. dvader

dvader Member

nice effort... but a little to busy for my taste. I am using some of the sound files though.
    thanks for the theme!

5. BossMan809

BossMan809 Newbie

Why is this still up if the link provided isn't valid anymore?? -___-

6. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

??? We don't delete old content for any reason.

The links don't work b/c of a shakedown in the industry that provided hosting for those files. There's a LOT of broken links in all the forums due to that.

Frisco likes this.
  7. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

Can you imagine the amount of work it would take to check every link in every thread in the entire forum to make sure they still work? Since the last post was over a year ago, it was pretty far down the list and fading into obscurity with no effort on our part.

8. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Sometimes the member/provider of the link will come around to update old links (most often not). But the main thing is, Staff does spend time updating links in the stickies, but the forums at large just age naturally, the threads and old links fading off to distant pages unless bumped. ;)

9. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

If you want the links repaired, you'd have to contact willjohnson and have him update his links (assuming he still has the files).

He has not been active on this forum for 8 months (July 31st, 2011). Chances are pretty good he's moved on to a different phone.

10. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

hasnt been active since February 2011....

you either google searched or you dug deep into the forums to find this :p:D:rolleyes:;)

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews