• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Theme testers needed... Grape-Kewlaid 3.80 WIP

It is a WIP as for now. But it should be functional at this stage. Remember to do a full backup!!

Confirmed this zip works!! All thanks go to GingerC76 and LordVincent!!! I just got a new Eee PC ASUS. It's small and slow. But I believe I can still work with it. :p New updates coming very soon!

Released to general community!!! Test Theme.zip

New theme Log:
PHP:
This will be version 1.0 for the time being. As is I believe the 3G bars are still yet to have been fixed.The status bar drop-down is pretty cool next update will be awesome! Some Icons took some did not.

duvu3ebu.jpg

Reactions: DaisFlaque
Upvote 0
okay icons tomorrow, Boot is Honeycomb from uot. I don't know why the icons didn't take... that's annoying. Thank you! Will Pm you tomorrow with my next update. Say noon-ish?
Just got done watching Arachniphobia for the first time.... All creeped out might not get to sleep... Just theme through it... Just theme through it.....

Reactions: GingerC76
Upvote 0
More screenshots still icons aren't themed :thumbup:

Are you referring to the apps? The status bar icons are mostly themed. IDK why the stupid 3g bars aren't taking..... Grrr

P.S. Are you using a custom color for your clock? Cuz I think that's why the clock is hard to see.

Reactions: GingerC76
Upvote 0
Are you referring to the apps? The status bar icons are mostly themed. IDK why the stupid 3g bars aren't taking..... Grrr

P.S. Are you using a custom color for your clock? Cuz I think that's why the clock is hard to see.

Yes sorry about that, i wanted to change the clock to blue to match the wallpaper i had got :eek: also maybe the 3g isnt showing because my wifi is turned on and the data is turned off or is it supposed to show anyway?

And yes i thought the apps was supposed to be purple?

Upvote 0
The apps need to be themed pixel by pixel. It's time taking to say the least. But I will have another update tonight. Working on the settings now.

Will probably call it a night, it's been a long day recovering from a hookah party :D but as soon as I got home last night, I just had to try this out. I'm surprised I had no problems especially since I was pretty much far gone lmao but will definitely try the next test on a more sober level :eek:

Upvote 0
I did not forget.:) I get really busy with work in the summer, and fall, winter, and spring is slow and have more time, will still get to them sometime soon.:D
Suuuuure :D. It's fine i was just thinking maybe i either need to reflash 3.8 or go back a previous version because lately whenever i change icons using an icon pack it would force close. Am not sure what's going on, this probably needs to be in the CTMod section anyway:eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones