1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[THEME] Watermark'D {Multiple ROMS / Multiple Options}

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stewart1champ, Jul 24, 2010.

1. themans23

themans23 Member

Hey Stewart, since liquid is now using your theme with his rom how are the updates going to work? or is that all on liquids end on when he adds your updates to his rom?

Advertisement

2. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Android Enthusiast

Was looking at that earlier....

I don't know that he has a stock rom or not.... All seem to be themed...

Even if I apply my theme to it, I'd assume some of his theme would remain. Not sure what to do.

3. Dem1K

Dem1K Newbie

so what exactly is the issue you're having with UD7? I'm running the rom straight right now with no issues, and would love to have your theme as well, but your warning scares me lol

4. Quinolin

Quinolin Member

some background information why Stewart (and others) don't care much for UD can be found here

5. stewart1champ

No issues really. The warning is because I had it for 6.0.0, but for some reason, it wouldn't flash to run (an error compiling on my part) a couple different times. Then I updated the theme, same thing happened... That is what I mean. It's fine.

Here is the theme only. Make a backup and run it with ClockworkMod Recovery.

http://www.thememydroid.com/themes/WatermarkDUD-eXtreme-7.0.0b.zip

It hasn't been tested, but I assume it will work as usual. It does have the updated blackdroid put out with it, as seen in his forums and on facebook.

And to reply to above: Yeah, I am still agitated about that. But it doesn't matter. My theme if for the community as a whole, and I am not gonna let RedmanX take away something others enjoy because he is a jackass.

6. stewart1champ

Any possible interest with this......

[​IMG]

7. themans23

themans23 Member

Oh i love those icons!

8. Jcarmicha

Jcarmicha Well-Known Member

I like your theme more for the darkness to it. I don't really care for the light aspect.

You might try experimenting in some random shades such as Orange/Dark Blue.

Personally I feel your themes are on another level than any that I've seen. I'll follow your work for quite some time :) Be innovative man you're great at it.

9. stewart1champ

Yeah, orange interests me. For sure. Just don't want to step on NexTang toes....

10. stewart1champ

With a black background...

[​IMG]

11. Jcarmicha

I'm sure you'll adjust and make it that much better. Tons of colors to play with :) If it turns out anything like what you've done currently then they'll be great.

12. Jcarmicha

After installing and changing all of the Notifications around to White (Believe they were custom on Black) I have some minor annoyances:

1. When dragging down the notification bar those little bubble androids annoy the hell out of me (I personally don't think they look good there.. more of a cluster/annoyance. Maybe a light blue watermark of the android would look better?)

2. I see my 'Verizon Wireless' as a faint black on this screen. It doesn't bother me persay but I figured it's something that could get swapped to a white and fit in.

13. Rollo_Tomasi

Rollo_Tomasi Newbie

I downloaded and tried to install WM for LFY 1.41 and it did not work, does the package need to be updated after one installs the patch from 1.4 to 1.41?

Thanks in advance, I can't wait to try this theme out :)

14. DroidSean

DroidSean Newbie

Yep, install liquid stock first then apply the Watermark'D update.

15. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Android Expert

Stewart, Liquid definitely has a stock ROM -- the first DL link, and all themes are applied over that. He has said that he'll no longer be concentrating on themes since he wants to focus solely on development, so any updates to Watermark'd will be in your ever so capable hands!

By the way, are those Droid battery images available?

16. stewart1champ

The link posted in my first post has the updated Liquid theme.

And yes, I do have the battery images available.

17. stewart1champ

[MM] Watermark'D Android Battery

[​IMG]

Instructions:
    1. Click on picture, save zip file.
    2. Move to "Android Themes" folder created by MetaMorph on SD card.
    3. After checks, choose "Unzip/Extract New".
    4. Follow instructions from there.
    5. Phone may reboot, if not, manually reboot.

*Thanks to*
    BasilofBakerStreet for requesting and testing.

droid_freak and GirLuvsDroid like this.
  18. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Android Expert

You rock, Stewart! Thank you!!!!

UPDATE: It's so CUTE!!

19. vr6dubbin

vr6dubbin Well-Known Member

Seriously this theme is badass.. The icons all look amazing! I would have to say there is only one thing that turns me off, and that's the icon of the MMS/SMS app. Would be nice if it were a glossy envelope or something.

A+ nonetheless! Works great on Lithium Mod

20. Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor Well-Known Member

Use launcher pro or better cut to customize the icon with a icon pack from the market, problem solved.

21. vr6dubbin

vr6dubbin Well-Known Member

Too much work, lol. I like ADW launcher anywho :D

I also just installed that Android battery icon too! Looks amazing, I didn't know it would still have the battery % still in the icon, so i'm happy about that.

Oh and BTW...

Those icons look siiick! Especially the browser and settings.. I'm definitely interested in getting those on my phone asap! I don't know when's the last time i've been this excited over a theme :eek:

22. themans23

themans23 Member

... I am not seeing the andoid themes folder anywhere on my SD card... help?

23. stewart1champ

Run Metamorph, it will create the folder. Then follow directions. Or, create your own folder. Either way, this is the one needed for Metamorph.

24. themans23

themans23 Member

Lol got it now, didnt have metamorph downloaded and was very confused kuz i didnt know if it was a folder your theme had created. learn something new every day though.

25. Custom Theme Monday: Watermark