1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root [THEME] Watermark'D {Multiple ROMS / Multiple Options}

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stewart1champ, Jul 24, 2010.

1. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Android Enthusiast

Watermark'D v3.4 CyanogenMod6.0.0-Stable Updated

Advertisement

breadnatty08 likes this.
  2. usawrestling

usawrestling Newbie

Thank you for the quick update. Downloaded and installed. Having a problem where whenever I try to add a new widget the home launcher (both ADW and launcher pro) it crashes and requires a shutdown of the home launcher.

3. jfe

jfe Android Enthusiast

Yup, having problems with CM 6 Stable also

4. stewart1champ

I just added multiple widgets, no clue.

Did you wipe before going over?

5. jfe

jfe Android Enthusiast

No I didn't wipe the system

I was hoping I didn't need to

My issue was that the system settings were available

6. stewart1champ

Ok, I recompiled everything...

Tried it 3-4 different times, as well as trying the old one. I eventually did get an error, no clue why it went through that one time. I restored a back up of CM6.0.0 RC3. Installed CM 6.0.0 Stable, no wipe. It booted. Installed theme from SB through ClockworkMod Recovery, no wipe, it booted. All is well.

I have absolutely no clue what the issue was, but I feel confident this corrected it. My apologies. Link is updated.

7. stewart1champ

Ya know.... last night, I had an update for ClockworkMod to go to 2.6 I think. I cannot remember, but I think I did. Anywho, when I restored that backup, I was using 2.5.0.1 to do this flash of the theme. That might have something to do with it. Dunno..

8. usawrestling

usawrestling Newbie

I reflashed and had the same problem...but I think I found the source of the problem.

When I installed CM, i didnt chose to have ADW installed. Re-did that and now it works.

9. DroidSean

DroidSean Newbie

I just switched to Cyanogen 6 because I missed having it for Liquid 1.5 too much. Looks great but the only problem I noticed was that Launcher Pro didn't have the icons that it did in Liquid 1.4. Great work and I can't wait for Liquid 1.5.

10. jfe

jfe Android Enthusiast

CM working beautifully now

11. stewart1champ

Was a post at Ultimate Droid forums that I had left out phone icon in dialer, and dialer during call wasn't themed correctly. I posted the link to those. I assume, as usual, it will only work with ClockworkMod Recovery. My apologies for being a tool and not adding them the first time.

12. bsems1000

bsems1000 Android Enthusiast

Hey stew, what's the timetable on the theme for frozen yogurt 1.5?

13. stewart1champ

The dev has the files. I am unable to compile it, for whatever reason. I've gotten everything ready.

14. bsems1000

Excuse my lack of knowledge. But what exactly do u mean by you've been unable to compile it?

15. stewart1champ

Get it to boot properly.

16. bsems1000

oh ok. Well, dang. that sucks. : / I'm sure it'll come around.

17. Trofn8er

Trofn8er Newbie

If I'm running BB.04 with Smoked and want to try watermarked....do I need to wipe data and cache or can I just load this on top?

Thanks

18. stewart1champ

You should wipe cache, to clear whatever images themed that "smoked" may have and I hadn't. Just to keep the theme clean...

Trofn8er likes this.
  19. are they going to release a liquid froyo 1.5 or just waiting for 1.6

20. Trofn8er

Trofn8er Newbie

ok I downloaded BB.04 watermark theme onto my sd card, I went to Rom Manager and found it via install rom from SD card....but there is only two options : back up exsiting rom and wipe data & Cache.......

How do I just wipe cache?

Sorry for the newbie question.

21. bsems1000

WM'd for liquidFY1.5 here

22. DroidSean

DroidSean Newbie

Downloaded it after it was posted, still awesome as ever. My phone felt so naked without being WM'D.

23. bsems1000

Aye, what are the sop steps in installinga theme. This wm'd 1.5lfy will be my first flashed theme

24. DroidSean

DroidSean Newbie

For themes, you install them the same as ROMs, just don't wipe anything except cache if you're replacing a theme.