1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root [THEME] Watermark'D {Multiple ROMS / Multiple Options}

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stewart1champ, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Bunsen Honeydew

Bunsen Honeydew Android Enthusiast

There is a free app called desktop visualizer that will allow you to do this. I highly recommend it.

Advertisement

2. bsems1000

bsems1000 Android Enthusiast

checked out that app...looks to me that the app only allows one to change your icon on your desktop. Not the icon in your notification bar.

3. slosh

slosh Well-Known Member

Stu any plans for BBv0.5....you still with us?

4. rollo

rollo Newbie

How about WM'd for SS 4.8? Got an idea when you may come out with it?

thanks, and your theme is wicked cool.!!.

5. Jcarmicha

Jcarmicha Well-Known Member

Stu is gone :/

6. slosh

slosh Well-Known Member

No man that sucks.....

7. gtpdjw

gtpdjw Android Enthusiast

Has anybody been able to download watermarkD 6.0? This is what I got when I ckicked on the link. The account is currently not active.

The web hosting service for this webpage is provided by SiteGround.com.

If you are the website owner and you would like to re-activate the hosting account,
    please contact the SiteGround.com technical support team.

8. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Android Enthusiast

Any luck on getting this with the latest CM RC3?

9. Papadroid

Papadroid Android Expert

I figured I would share this with those that are interested since Stew has been MIA. This is for UD 2 only!!!! You must use the rotary lockscreen because I can't figure out why the regular lockscreen doesn't look right, nor do I care because I prefer the rotary. This is an update.zip and not the full rom.

Watermark'D_UD_2.0.zip

10. Papadroid

Papadroid Android Expert

Here is an updated UD 2.3 port. Flash this at your own risk!! I had major problems for some unknown reason in porting this. The framework is not themed as much as in the past because of the problems I had. Bascially a lot of the red accents that are from UD are still there but the major images have been imported. Enjoy :)

Watermark'D_UD_2.3.zip

11. smark1313

smark1313 Lurker

Papa-
    Any chance you can update Watermark'd for UD 2.4??? I truly love Stew's theme. It is by far the best theme out there.
    Thanks.

12. bemenaker

bemenaker Well-Known Member

Hey Papa, do know an eta on version for CM6.1 Final since it's out, or will the cm6.0 rc3 work on the final?

Thank in advance.

13. Papadroid

Papadroid Android Expert

I may do an update for UD 2.4 if I can find the time this weekend. As far as any other roms I have only been updating UD because that is the rom that I use exclusively at the moment. I'm not sure that I want to put the work in for other roms right now because I've been toiling over developing my own theme.

14. Papadroid

Papadroid Android Expert

UD 2.5 updated with latest LauncherPro and Facebook. Also you may see a few images that have been changed from the original Watermark'D.

Watermark'D_UD_2.5.zip

androidlover14 likes this.
  15. chefmaddog

chefmaddog Newbie

thank you sir

looks great!

16. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Android Enthusiast

To me, it seems like when i run a theme on my phone it seems to eat more battery than the stock theme. Anyone else notice this?

17. PRETILL

PRETILL Lurker

Hello Do you have the watermark'd theme for the justice rom?