Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stewart1champ, Jul 24, 2010.
LithiumMod has now been Watermark'D with this logo:
Posted in Watermark'D original post.
I think I'm having the same problem with Lithium Mod unless there is a way to change notification and clock color in the rom options, but if there is I haven't found it.
Same issue. We are on it.
Small update to Watermark'D LithiumMod.
LithiumMod fix posted. My apologies to anyone who downloaded 2.9b, and had multiple background bars....
Renamed 1 file wrong, gets all jacked up. Anywho, its fixed.
Thank you. I am a BB user and I am loving this theme.
My Google Voice icon did not get themed though. Was I supposed to delete google voice before applying the theme?
Pete did not have googlevoice.apk in the system/app folder. It wasn't added.
Any way for me to theme these kinds of apps then? No big deal. Your icon is sweet though.
ChevyNo1's SS v4.5 has been Watermark'D
Hope you like.
Uploading 3 "Alternate" Themes for issues with the black bar. I will get the fix for each on the font color.
Here is a preview:
Stewart, you are a machine! PM me with any name changes you need for this thread I'll make changes when I get home tonight.
ChevyNo1's SS v4.6 has been Watermark'D
Hope you like.
Heh, looks like you've gotten your desktop organized. You're spittin these ports out fast!
Yeah, its a bit easier now. Plus, I know what I am looking for after doing this for a week now.
To the SS v4.6 users, Watermark'D v 2.9 SS v4.6a has been uploaded. It will take care of the browser FC issue. My apologies.
Wow gone for the weekend and i miss a whole lot! I just flashed this theme over Kangerade and having some errors with it so far.
1. When i first boot up i have "usb debug connected" but i am not connected to anything but i just click on the message and it goes away. and when my screen is locked it always shows the USB icon.
2.when i turn the volume up/down using the volume button on the side of the phone it turns up and down just fine but the text at the top of the volume window says "Activity %1$s (in process %2$s) is not responding"
3. I dont know if this is an error but when i put my phone in vibrate mode in the notification bar i am getting a flashing red/white upside down triangle (looks like an error message symbol)
4. when wifi Isn't turned on I still have the wifi icon on the top with a "?" in it, again i dont know if this is an error or if its suppose to be there all the time. (edit: the wifi icon is showing up where the battery icon should be)
holding the power button to turn off the phone i am getting these options,
5. first option is "recent, and under that in smaller grey text it says 'phone options' When pressing it I am guessing it is suppose to be silent mode? but my phone still vibrates, and again i am getting that error triangle.
6. The next option shows an airplane in the icon but the text says "screen lock" and the small grey text under says "reboot" when pressing this it goes into airplane mode, at least the 3G symbol goes away but is replaced with the Bluetooth symbol.
7. and final option has a power icon and says "your phone will reboot to recovery" when i press that it has another screen that pops up that says "Power off" up top, and the next text line says "reboot into recovery" with the OK and Cancel buttons. When I hit ok my phone just turns off, no reboot into recovery, well doesn't reboot at all just turns off. and when i turn it back on it again doesn't go into recovery.
These are not huge issues or anything that is going to keep me from going back to my old theme kuz i love this theme. I wish i could convert the Messaging icon to my handcent icon kuz it looks so freaking awesome! I cant wait to see what else you come up with here.
Yeah, as soon as I added Kangerade, he dropped the Lithium Mod rom. If you have ROM Manager, it is in the theme list with it, with the fix for white clock and notifications.
Watermark'D will no longer be on Kangerade.
Oh wow i have really missed alot! HAHA thanks for for info
I saw in the OP that JRummy fixed the color issue for the Lithium theme and it is available in Rom Manager. Is there a zip we can download if we already have the rom set up and just want the theme? And sorry if I'm misunderstanding but I'm assuming the color issue is black on black in the notification bar.
From what he told me, he fixed the black clock on the status bar. I don't have an update.zip for it. I let him know he could do what he wanted with it, and to just tell me. He posted it there. I am sure I could download that version, just pull out what he changed, and set it in the regular theme...
Just curious if this issue's been resolved yet for BB? Also can I use SPrecovery to install the update.zip?
I really want this theme on my phone
There is an "Alt" for BB. It is listed on the front page. It helps see the clock, and date when shown. Other than that, again, that is a coding issue. I am trying to learn this very quickly.
Also, from what I understand, other users have renamed to update.zip and it worked. Again, other users. I, myself, have not tried it. Just be sure to backup before trying.
Thanks, the update.zip installation in SPrecovery worked. This theme will be perfect once the notification pulldown black font color is resolved.
Donation comin' your way
Been sidetracked for a bit... heh.
Anywho, ADW.Launcher users.... which would you prefer as the launcher button?
The colors can be changed. Just wanted to get an idea of which would work best....
Also, your soon to be alarm clock:
Man all those icons look sick. They all are so cool in their own way. I think any of them would be a good choice, but personally I would love the first or last one. The middle one looks good but it I think it is more for people that may want the more traditional type of launcher but the others look awesome as well. Good work and thank you for it.